PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The CHEEK!

Catchy
23-04-2012, 06:46 PM
So a couple of weeks ago I had to prove a certain account was mine on Habbo it had my second name in so I uploaded my passport and driving licence to sort of prove it was me so I uploaded that on the help tool.

Anyways after they'd failed to assist me anyway I asked for the ticket to be fully deleted cause if the help tool was to be hacked again basically I'd be ****** because my address and everything is obviously on my ID. Anyway after about 3 times asking them they didn't delete it just kept closing it.

Anyways so they didn't delete it so I had no choice but to contact Paul on his personal sulake email cos tbh I don't feel safe with the details being on system. So I explained the situation and this is what I got back...

http://i42.tinypic.com/359ef82.jpg

The absolute CHEEK, of course I know he's not a help line but if customer support are failing me what am I supposed to do?!

Samantha
23-04-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't think they realise it tbh, it's not exactly like you can delete the pictures either. I'm unsure whether they delete requests but they should after a certain period of time at least.

Like you said, it would be extremely bad if it got hacked again, I would attempt to keep on at them. Or ask Paul to listen to you at least, unsure what you can do tbh. If you informed him about the customer support beforehand then he should help somewhat.

scottish
23-04-2012, 06:57 PM
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/memes-troll-bro.jpg

phone up habbo? lol

Catchy
23-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Lmao he just emailed me back this

Your information is protected, that is a high priority of ours. I don't understand how drivers licenses were asked for, etc. I asked for some clarification from our team.

Thanks
Paul

Yeah my info must be so safe when the help tool database was leaked a few months ago...

scottish
23-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Should of uploaded both images on a site you can take them down.. lol

Catchy
23-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Should of uploaded both images on a site you can take them down.. lol

oh yeah didn't think lmao ;[

Red
23-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Thats ridiculous. Fair enough he is not a help line but its an absolute joke to say I am referring you to customer support when you have tried for absolute ages and made multiple tickets to have it removed, only to have them closed. Terrible support.

scottish
23-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I highly doubt they will remove it in any situation.

It'll always be there to reference in future, that's like getting a ban appeal rejected and asking them to delete it...

chances are no matter how long you argue they won't remove it as it'd be kinda stupid on their behalf to do

You knew the system had been compromised before and chose to post such details without putting much thought into it

Where did you upload both images? Could try reporting the images for holding private info if the service allows that.

Red
23-04-2012, 07:18 PM
They do delete tickets when you ask them to request. I don't understand why they remove some people's tickets and not others.

scottish
23-04-2012, 07:21 PM
I don't understand why they'd delete tickets full stop.

and they may not anymore if they're ignoring the request.

Red
23-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Well the help tool was hacked, I know people who did have their tickets removed after and I would be outraged if my personal details weren't removed since they cannot keep them safe from hackers.

scottish
23-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Should always take your own precautions.

auffant1
24-04-2012, 01:45 AM
Argh Habbo just really annoys me sometimes.

Jazz
24-04-2012, 09:48 AM
i dislike paul, he never answers questions fully.

Catchy
24-04-2012, 12:50 PM
The security team were actually more helpful than Paul. They apologized for the delay and they removed them :)

Charlie
24-04-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm glad they finally removed them for you, it was stupid of them not to in the first place. If it was just you send a request and asking them to delete it afterwards, I'd understand them saying no but considering you had persona details on there, you'd think they'd respect that and delete them.

Seikou
26-04-2012, 01:44 PM
paul is an ********, basically. the way he responded to you was really rude omg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!