PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] yuxins banned lol

Gina
24-04-2012, 05:58 PM
okay well this person was in a room with loads of us in, and then someone said they got banned for singing the lyrics to a song so i said the one that goes 'take a dirty picture' etc and then someone reported me and now im banned for a month
anyway so yesterday I made an appeal and it said I wont be unbanned because I was requesting webcam apparently, but thew quote was of me saying to my friend 'do it on skype' asi t message me on skype o.o
so I replied to the thing and they saidi tsw not allowed to talk about skype, cam, webcam, or tinychat
its like everyone does it??? why am I the only one being banned for it..
oh yehits a month ban and stuff
and also, they said the issue was solved and closed my thing? how is it solved?!?!?! i dont see me unbanned
and then they threatened to ban my email from the helpline

geo
24-04-2012, 06:11 PM
My friend got banned for singing the exact same lyrics and she wasn't unbanned before the ban had expired. I can totally understand why the banned you, song or not, you know what MODS are like and to sing something like that is stupid. I guess my only advice for you is to learn from your mistakes and just appeal and appeal, not much else I can say.

Gina
24-04-2012, 06:21 PM
My friend got banned for singing the exact same lyrics and she wasn't unbanned before the ban had expired. I can totally understand why the banned you, song or not, you know what MODS are like and to sing something like that is stupid. I guess my only advice for you is to learn from your mistakes and just appeal and appeal, not much else I can say.

thing is that the mod said i was banned for saying 'do it on skype'
so ???

kitten
24-04-2012, 06:36 PM
i got banned twice for that. :S i appealed though and they unbanned me, they say it was in error idk

auffant1
24-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Wow well thats stupid cause I talk about Skype and Tinychat on Habbo all the time :L.

Samantha
24-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah although it could be a plausible reason to ban someone it's not fair if some get banned and others don't. Maybe it's down to which moderators are overlooking Habbo at the time, apparently mods only get 2 minute of chat log so they may not have captured the whole thing.

Seikou
26-04-2012, 01:46 PM
i talk about skype on habbo all the time.. it's quite ridiculous that they wont unban you, the bans nowadays are ridiculous, moderation needs to sort themselves out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!