PDA

View Full Version : Habbox HxHD applications?

AlexHenry
25-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi there,

Does anyone know if the HxHD applications have been replied to or if not, a date with when they're going to be replied to?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbox Feedback' to here as more suited

Cow
25-04-2012, 02:32 PM
any time from now until the end of next week

Mark
25-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty certain no one has been replied to yet. From what I know they're either still discussing it or very close to coming to a decision. Apologies for the inconvenience!

AlexHenry
25-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm pretty certain no one has been replied to yet. From what I know they're either still discussing it or very close to coming to a decision. Apologies for the inconvenience!

No worries at all Mark! Was just interested and thank you very much for your reply! :)

garriet
25-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Nope they haven't been replied to yet we're hoping that the successful applicants will definitely be replied to by the end of this week. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck to those who applied! :)

AlexHenry
25-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Nope they haven't been replied to yet we're hoping that the successful applicants will definitely be replied to by the end of this week. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck to those who applied! :)

No worries and thank you for your reply! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!