PDA

View Full Version : Hey a new habbo game we maybe making for events xD

gibo46
26-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Me/gibo46 and @:DLIAM:D are making a new game for events and were out of ideas,Were
wondering if you guys could help us out,If the game is good enough you will get a good prize :)

26-04-2012, 09:53 PM
If the game is really really good and awesome prize may be bigger! so please help us think of a game!

Samantha
27-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Look around you and take inspiration from that and see if you can make it into a game. I do that for competitions and sometimes it works well :).

gibo46
27-04-2012, 07:51 AM
At will be good if you can do competitions,and if you got any ideas for the game we will be happy to hear them and if you want to help us samanfa we will be happy to have you on the team

Seikou
27-04-2012, 08:02 AM
you'll need to think of some sort of rough outline for it, we have no idea what type of game you're after lool
good luck with coming up with some ideas though :-)

gibo46
27-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Well any thing to do with Wired so if you can think of any at will be good :)

Andii
27-04-2012, 03:17 PM
this was suggested in The Help Desk few days ago but it was like Don't give me the coffee or something

Bascially you have an open area where habbos stand then the host owner gives the coffee to someone and everyone scatters around running mad and if you have the coffee more than 5seconds you lose. It sounds pretty fun its just counting the 5seconds could be long but who knows

gibo46
27-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow at games sound good! :) I`m going to wait for more ideas :)

Samantha
27-04-2012, 05:35 PM
this was suggested in The Help Desk few days ago but it was like Don't give me the coffee or something

Bascially you have an open area where habbos stand then the host owner gives the coffee to someone and everyone scatters around running mad and if you have the coffee more than 5seconds you lose. It sounds pretty fun its just counting the 5seconds could be long but who knows

Some how that wouldn't work due to the fact that the pop up box will not pop up for some; I think it's due to when you came in the room, who came in before and after you etc. as I know today in Kick Wars I couldn't kick everyone. However, it's an good idea if they get the glitch fixed.

Andii
27-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Some how that wouldn't work due to the fact that the pop up box will not pop up for some; I think it's due to when you came in the room, who came in before and after you etc. as I know today in Kick Wars I couldn't kick everyone. However, it's an good idea if they get the glitch fixed.

lol you were in hxhd when i said that to the dude lool

gibo46
27-04-2012, 08:20 PM
If you have any more ideas i will be happy to hear them so keep them coming in <3 :)

Plebings
27-04-2012, 08:30 PM

only happens when you enter room through a tele sam :D

Meanies
27-04-2012, 09:02 PM
If you're wanting to make a game using wired, why not expand on rooms that mazes have, make them bigger or more complex, just go around and try a few different ones and see what you can find!

gibo46
29-04-2012, 12:06 PM
i have been looking :)

Ftb80562
30-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Maybe Like A Cross Between Bingo And Race.

All Users Stand At One End, Then They All Run And Roll DM/Holodice On Other
Side Of Room, Then Whoever Gets Lowest Loses.

If People Tie, The Last To Roll Is Out.

EDIT:

Better For Tie, When you Roll, You Have To Shout Your Number,
Whoever Shouts Last, Loses.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!