PDA

View Full Version : Only 2 rollers in catalogue?

MKR&*42
26-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Was just talking to someone on Habbo (for once lol) and decided to look in the cat. Saw that the icon for "Rollers" had been changed so I clicked it and saw only 2 in there? :S

How long has it been like this lmfao? I know people usually buy rollers from shops but I didn't expect all colours + package deals to be removed.

Thread moved by Zuth (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General', as I feel it is more suited here.

Charlie
26-04-2012, 10:42 PM
I noticed this when I went on, I went through all the different things in the catalogue to see what was still there and what wasn't and I was surprised at that, I don't get why they'd remove them all.

geo
27-04-2012, 06:32 AM
It has been like this for a really long time. :P I don't see the point in the rollers section anyway, they were over priced and useless in the catalogue because you could easily find them in a shop or market place (i think).

Samantha
27-04-2012, 07:10 AM
The other week there were 3 rollers left so they must've taken another one out. The package deals were mainly removed due to the deal they have on where if you buy 5 you get the 6th free etc.

Seikou
27-04-2012, 08:08 AM
doesn't bother me really as i'd never buy rollers from the catalog, way overpriced

kitten
27-04-2012, 03:12 PM
ooh didn't even notice this, never bought from the catalog anyway

KymKo
28-04-2012, 04:27 PM
No idea why they removed the other colours

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!