PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Logandyer45 is BANNED!

Logandyer45
27-04-2012, 01:15 AM
So, here is what happened...

I was in the Welcome Room going at it with a dude from another site. Now, note that this is a Fansite Advert War. 8:45pm EST rolls around; 1:45am BST, and I GET BANNED! I screamed *Removed*!!! (I Censored that<3) I took action RIGHT AWAY. Here's my claim to CS.

Dear Habbo,

Hi, I am Logan, known as Logandyer45, and Logandyer12. Now, on 4/26/2012 at 8:45pm EST I was banned for "Promoting or Owning a Retro" when I was promoting an Offical Habbo Fansite. Here's what I was saying. "www.habbox.com - Tune in! DJ LoganD! Comp at 20 listeners". Now, where in the heck do you get a retro out of that? I hate that I keep writing letters, it's the fact that the moderators can't do their job right. Now, I will be waiting for my account to be unbanned. This is an unlawful event of my account being banned. I didn't even say ONE word about a retro! I did see someone saying things about "*Removed*". I hate to be all p'oed, it's just that I have no respect for the current mods. I hope we can get this resolved, if not, I will be quitting. I hate to say "quitting" but this is the SECOND time I was unlawfly banned.

Thanks for listening to my rant an rage.

Thanks, Logan

Now, if I didn't get my point accross, I will call Habbo myself and rant there. Anyways. I will now be using LoganDyer13 until my account is unbanned. I will keep the Forum name as Logandyer45. :) Adios guys<3

-LoganD

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter and break the Habbo Way

auffant1
27-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Wow, just plain riduculous the way the mods, "moderate" the hotel. We need some new mods ASAP!

Shockwave.2CC
27-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Habbo really has no clue about anything tbh

beth
27-04-2012, 02:58 AM
"going at it with another fansite" so you were spamming in the welcome lounge?

Samantha
27-04-2012, 07:04 AM
The reason as to why you got banned was wrong when you should have been banned for spamming.

Also, *removed* is an official Fansite too so there's nothing wrong unless of course they were spamming too. How long is the ban for?

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Assistant General Manager): Please do not discuss retro sites.

MKR&*42
27-04-2012, 07:20 AM
The reason as to why you got banned was wrong when you should have been banned for spamming.

Also, *removed* is an official Fansite too so there's nothing wrong unless of course they were spamming too. How long is the ban for?

Sam, that site you said isn't a Fansite lol. Go look at the site and you'll see what I mean - it's a site Sulake don't allow (retros)

And wow really, that ban is just stupid. I thought this "advertising fansite links" thing got sorted out? x.x

Samantha
27-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Sam, that site you said isn't a Fansite lol. Go look at the site and you'll see what I mean - it's a site Sulake don't allow (retros)

And wow really, that ban is just stupid. I thought this "advertising fansite links" thing got sorted out? x.x

Well then just like Habbox a normal fansite did sound too similar which is probably why you got banned.

Tbh it's his own fault though, you should have reported the retro instead of spamming.

It did get sorted out but Logan was spamming it, next to a person spamming a retro therefore mods could have easily thought that was one too.

MKR&*42
27-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Well then just like Habbox a normal fansite did sound too similar which is probably why you got banned.

Tbh it's his own fault though, you should have reported the retro instead of spamming.

It did get sorted out but Logan was spamming it, next to a person spamming a retro therefore mods could have easily thought that was one too.

I would have thought the mods at least had access to the list of "official" (idk what it is nymore) fansites.

But then again, it is Habbo moderators -.- I could probably type google.com in and end up with a bludy ban.

Samantha
27-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I would have thought the mods at least had access to the list of "official" (idk what it is nymore) fansites.

But then again, it is Habbo moderators -.- I could probably type google.com in and end up with a bludy ban.

Tbh though, you can't tell what is and what isn't a fansite now. The rules were changed then changed back just to suit everyone, they just go back on everything so they can't move forward with anything either.

Seikou
27-04-2012, 08:04 AM
kind of a stupid ban tbh, considering habbox is on the official fansite list and they still ban people for sending links to it

iLogan
27-04-2012, 08:31 AM
How long are you banned for?

Charlie
27-04-2012, 08:50 AM
That's just really stupid but at the same time, you shouldn't have 'gone at it' with this other guy, you were spamming and if he was spamming a retro then they will probably assume you were as well. Hope it gets sorted though.

Gina
27-04-2012, 03:08 PM
i get my name changed to this and you get banned?!?!?!
omg silly mods

Logandyer45
27-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I got banned for Advertising A Retro. The other guy was advertising a fansite and currently banned 12 years.

Zelda
27-04-2012, 05:18 PM
*removed*
Also, is an official Fansite too so there's nothing wrong unless of course they were spamming too. How long is the ban for?

urm no he shoud have been flooded for that surely not banned, only get banned for repeated spamming normally x

+ anyway rediculous ban tbh just keep reporting it ye.

Samantha
27-04-2012, 05:22 PM
urm no he shoud have been flooded for that surely not banned, only get banned for repeated spamming normally x

+ anyway rediculous ban tbh just keep reporting it ye.

He was spamming the fansite link thus should have been banned. Many get banned for 2 hours for flooding, if it's anymore then yes it's unfair but then again Habbo don't always get bans correct.

Zelda
27-04-2012, 05:38 PM
He was spamming the fansite link thus should have been banned. Many get banned for 2 hours for flooding, if it's anymore then yes it's unfair but then again Habbo don't always get bans correct.

It's
spamming a safe link = flood
repeated = ban 4 hours
so no idea where u get 2 hours from + should only be banned before a flood if numerous people report.

Logandyer45
27-04-2012, 09:46 PM
There was another Fansite person in there and a retro adverter; now, I don't know if I got mistook for the retro guy, but idc. I appealed it and until it's unbanned I am under the name "LoganDyer13"

Shockwave.2CC
28-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Habbo really have to sort out their banning staff

Logandyer45
28-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Logandyer45 has been unbanned! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!