View Full Version : [Building] Can you comment on my Resturant

Prof.Ritchie
29-04-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.habbo.com/room/56837475

And plz rate out of ten

JerseySafety
29-04-2012, 04:00 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rzsagw.png

Ok where to start. I don't like being sad but nothing goes in this room. You've used like 3 different types of kitchen furni, red carpets??? Executive sofachairs with area tables. Nothing goes at all.

Random posters on the wall, heaps of empty flooring then you cram heaps of stuff together like the arcade and butlers with the TV. To start off with you need to have a theme. Have maybe skyscraper windows or something on the walls with consistency - don't put random posters all over the place.

Make sure the furni people are sitting/eating at looks good. Those tiny tables with those pretty much lazy boy chairs don't work. Red carpets don't really work. Random teleports don't work. Chinese sofas with persian carpets and executive just doesn't work.

A simple restaurant with a theme throughout and filled evenly with furni - not all this junk scattered in and outside the kitchen area then massive empty spaces in dining area and on the walls.

Nick
29-04-2012, 07:03 AM
The furni doesn't go well. The seating just does not go with a restaurant feel. Its really cramped and it doesn't have a restaurant feel to it.

5/10

Rhw
29-04-2012, 08:52 AM
The mixture in furni doesn't really tell me what style of restaurant you're aiming to create. Some pieces are pretty random and the red carpets overlapping just look funny. But it's a good try!

geo
29-04-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry but it's a mess. The furni you've picked doesn't have the restaurant feel and it looks like you've just found random stuff and placed it in the room. The kitchen looks so weird and cramped and the way you've just placed weird things on the wall looks silly. If I were you, I'd keep consistent bars around the room (instead of using some exec and some kitchen corners) and maybe use area chairs rather than the executive ones. Oh, and I'd remove the overlap with the red carpets, you could overlap it on the other one and it wouldn't look so weird.

I'm sorry to be so negative but I really don't like your room. :(

Paige.
30-04-2012, 07:51 PM
I agree with basically everyone. I don't think that the mixture of furniture you've used goes together particularly well together :( I also think it's too cramped and I agree with Nick, it doesn't really have a restaurant feel to it.

4/10 but good effort! :)

Seikou
01-05-2012, 03:20 PM
erm, it looks like a bunch of furni thrown in a room to be honest, i'm sorry! it doesn't really match at all and doesn't look like a restraunt.

2.5/10

Lee
01-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Sorry to also be negative about your room, but it doesn't blend and IMO looks more like a givaway! :(

Cerys
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
It looks a bit messy, none of the furni matches... It looks like it needs a bit more time and work put into it tbh! D: x

Lewis
01-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Not to be mean, but agreed with all of the above. I hope you don't think of us as nasty people, it's just negative feedback so you can improve your rooms. I would rate it 4/10! Try to make it more of a themed room, but a large room. Make sure there's no useless gaps but at the same time, don't crush furni into each other.

Martin
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
It's a bit too busy in terms of the amount and ranges of furniture for my liking unfortunately, however it does look like a room where you can have a lot of fun and as long as you enjoy it thats the main thing! :D

Samantha
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
It's a restaurant? What's with the Televisions with things in front of them, you can't really 'watch anything' can you.

The drinks machines are all bunched up and just don't go with one and other, I think a theme will be more consistent. At the moment I feel you've attempted to make a restaurant but also other things merged in with it so it hasn't paid off!

orientalframe?
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
i read the poll wrong help

i pretty much agree with all the above, none of the furni blend in together and perhaps a theme would be a lot better. sorry to be negative 4/10

Gina
01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
ok well everyones said like all the negitives erm trying to think of a positive,
its a very.. ...interesting? room xD

Rottentroll
01-05-2012, 11:12 PM
That is just terrible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!