PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Hampton Academy - Thoughts?

Michael
29-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Hey guys, what do you think of the main rooms in my academy? I've got about 15 rooms in the whole academy atm

Main:
http://oi48.tinypic.com/dzy2ia.jpg

Hallway:
http://oi46.tinypic.com/5kex6c.jpg

Pool:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/n6p0rm.jpg

If you want to visit all the rooms go to: http://www.habbo.com/room/53745163

MKR&*42
29-04-2012, 10:32 AM
For the main room I think you could "dot" a few more flowers around the place, too many trees makes it seem a bit repetitive lol. And I dislike how many group gates there are, I think 3 would be fine for that room... unless all the gates are for different groups?

For the hallway - I love it. Some areas look a little empty, and I'm sure that a few of those "bling" plants would look nice there, but on the whole it looks fab.

Pool -Amazing. I can't fault this room, I love how you've used the group walls + corners, and I love the diving board and the mini-changing rooms :D x

Good job.

Michael
29-04-2012, 10:35 AM
For the main room I think you could "dot" a few more flowers around the place, too many trees makes it seem a bit repetitive lol. And I dislike how many group gates there are, I think 3 would be fine for that room... unless all the gates are for different groups?

For the hallway - I love it. Some areas look a little empty, and I'm sure that a few of those "bling" plants would look nice there, but on the whole it looks fab.

Pool -Amazing. I can't fault this room, I love how you've used the group walls + corners, and I love the diving board and the mini-changing rooms :D x

Good job.

Haha thank you, the group gates lead to different bits - reception, inside the school, and the three group gates are for students!

Rhw
29-04-2012, 10:42 AM
This is amazing! My favourite part is the building from the outside and the hallway with the massive stairs down from the doors. Looks real high class and a lot of thought and detail is evident. Well done!

geo
29-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Oh my god, those rooms are amazing! I really do love them all. The swimming pool room is amazing, I really do love the diving board you've made for it. I think I'll take a look through the other rooms soon. I wish you best of luck with getting this popular, it's fab! :D

--

Just taken a look around your others rooms, they're great. The only one I wasn't keen on was the football pitch and how you placed stadium lights in between the pitch divider things, I think you should have put pitch dividers all the way around and then put the stadium lights behind them? Just an idea. :P

j0rd
29-04-2012, 01:27 PM
They are really good, not too keen on the building in the first room - it looks way too square

orientalframe?
29-04-2012, 04:23 PM
overall the rooms are really good :P i think there's too many group gates in the main room though. however i love the swimming pool and the hallway, great job! :)

Lee
29-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I really like it actually, you have obviously worked hard on it so well done :P

Empired
29-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I really like these! I'll take a look at the rest of the rooms in a minute. However I'm thinking everything is a little to "the same"? I don't know if this makes sense but the trees being lined up like that in the first picture and all the fountains with the seats round them in the second, it's a little bit too repetitive. Apart from that, I actually love this design. You must have worked so hard on it :)

Pigperson
29-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Omdz they look amazing, I don't think I would change anything really, although I'm confused what those group gates are doing next to the exec teles in the hallway :S

Will

Shockwave.2CC
30-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Looks pretty good tbh

Michael
30-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Omdz they look amazing, I don't think I would change anything really, although I'm confused what those group gates are doing next to the exec teles in the hallway :S

Will

User walks on group gate (staff member) > opens gate to teleport

:)

Aaron
30-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Looks very well - great job Michael. :)

Zuth
30-04-2012, 03:18 PM
For some reason your images dont load for me so I went to the main room, very nice design I love it - Great work :D +REP

samcjp
30-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Michaeel can you tell the Ha people to stop raiding HU really annoying

Paige.
30-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I really love these! I especially love the hallway and the pool is my favourite :) Great effort, well done!

Michael
01-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Michaeel can you tell the Ha people to stop raiding HU really annoying

This thread is for commenting on my school, thanks.

Seikou
01-05-2012, 03:19 PM
looks great to me, it's very nicely designed. good job!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!