PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] For goodness sake.

MKR&*42
30-04-2012, 11:41 PM
This is just stupid now.

The past few times that I've reported a person - I always get the message "do not misuse the call for help" yet the person gets banned right before I receive the message? E.g. Just reported someone right now for sharing scam sites + they got banned clearly because I received the mod message. But I received the message about misusing.

I've got this before as well quite a lot (in the recent months) when I've got someone banned + it's just ridiculous now. Telling me I'm misusing/abusing the cfh system yet I actually helped you?

Mods cannot be that bad these days, can they :rolleyes:

Martin
30-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Sounds like the mod pressed the wrong button or something on his autoreplyer machine thingeebob haha.

It does suck though :( Mods do make a lot of mistakes haha.

Zuth
01-05-2012, 06:59 AM
I reported someone the other week and just got 'This has been dealt with' within like a second of me pressing send, it wasn't dealt with so I did it again and got the same response. No point in even having MODs to be honest, they just make the game so much more worse.

Samantha
01-05-2012, 07:01 AM
I got the hippy hippy shakes, you shouldn't really use that title, it makes me sing.

I thought moderation had improved in some cases but I see it hasn't there. If you haven't reported in a while or something maybe it's something to do with that account in general from way back. Not sure though. Least they banned them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!