PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New trading scam/glitch

A4R0N
01-05-2012, 01:16 PM
be careful when trading someone now, there's a new trading glitch out.

The glitch: Somehow someone in the glitch is able to take out their furni from the trade without the image of their furni disappearing.

How you stop it: Umm, you can't. You won't know until you see your inventory is missing their furni.

Tested: Yeah, tested it recently, i can remove the furni and commence the trade with an empty trade box (2 empty trade boxes, mine and the other persons) but it won't confirm. so there's obviously a third party thing used or this person is just very skilled.

All credit to House for informing me of this

VIDEO PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKpNzveLeU

Samantha
01-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Is that like what Breeze; posted not so long about? Reminds me of the Dragon Throne scam not long ago tbh, I know it's a bit different but it's nice for someone to inform us at least. Hopefully this will not happen to Habbox members :P. They're always finding new ways :(.

A4R0N
01-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Haha not very much is know about it at the moment but hopefully habbo will be on top of it :/

Zuth
01-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Is that like what Breeze; posted not so long about? Reminds me of the Dragon Throne scam not long ago tbh, I know it's a bit different but it's nice for someone to inform us at least. Hopefully this will not happen to Habbox members :P. They're always finding new ways :(.

I think Breeze's was you can make it disappear and the user can see that its gone, I forgot, I may be wrong. But I wont be trading until this is fixed! Thanks :D

Samantha
01-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Ah right thanks Ben. Yeah do want this to be sorted though, the quicker the better.

Kyle
01-05-2012, 04:02 PM
tweet hp81 about it. glad i am 2 poor to trade

auffant1
01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
tweet hp81 about it. glad i am 2 poor to trade

Pfft sure Kyle....

On topic: I swear someone else posted this somewhere. Really just shows how low people go for virual furni :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!