PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfair Perm Ban

Scottishism
28-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I was perm banned about a month and a bit ago for...discussion of keylogging.
I said:
something about a website who had all the staffs details and said someone will send them a keylogger.
AFTER I logged out I was perm banned >.<
I found this out the next morning trying to check in.
I Called Sulake, Used The habbo help tool, Made Tonnes of CFHs And Nothing Worked
I Asked A Hobba About it And They Said:
I have No Say in That, But that Is Unfair
If I Do get Hold Of Sulake Again, Does Any1 think I Will Get :-Shaun- Back?
I DONT >:(
Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Topic Closed - Due to details about getting unbanned from habbo being discussed.

Squishybeamz
28-08-2005, 03:34 PM
I Really Dont Know What To Say, But Keep Contacting Sulake, Eventually They'll Get Annoyed And Reply Back. All I Can Say Now Is Good Luck Into Getting Your Account Back

Scottishism
28-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Ok Nd Thnx :)

Squishybeamz
28-08-2005, 03:47 PM
No Problem, Im Here To Help :) ;)

-Soph-
28-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Habbo is giving out LOADS of unfair perm bans recently, I know this might sound funny but my friend got a PERM IP BAN for going up to MOD-treefinder and saying -eats-... Habbo need to be wiser when they give out perm bans now.

Volantary
28-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Habbo is giving out LOADS of unfair perm bans recently, I know this might sound funny but my friend got a PERM IP BAN for going up to MOD-treefinder and saying -eats-... Habbo need to be wiser when they give out perm bans now.

Exactly as i was talking about in a thread posted by me. But the reverse. They dont give out bans at all.

Absently
28-08-2005, 08:55 PM
I got a perm ban and iRemoved and now i'm unbanned

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please do not suggest information on how to get unbanned.

Volantary
28-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Do you not know how to get out of an ip ban? people these days.

Symptomic
28-08-2005, 09:14 PM
When people get banned, they're normally banned for a reason, if not just spam sulake until they reply, not go and use an illegal program to get out of it :'l

BLuweesH
29-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Good luck in getting in unbanned. :) We've got to accept the fact that Habbohotel is strict now, heh. I've learnt that through the hard way from seeing several friends being permanently banned.

ReInfected
29-08-2005, 01:29 AM
I avoid the hobbas. It seems like they arent the ones that are trustworthy..Say 1 wrong thing or anything that isnt wrong but they think its wrong and the will Ban ur bottem! :P

Amorea
29-08-2005, 03:17 AM
That is so absolutely ridiculous. When I hear about these outrageous bans it makes me want to quit Habbo sometimes before I invest more time (and money) into it, for fear that I will be banned and lose everything all because some Mod or Hobba went ban-happy. BTW, just letting you all know that I am planning to apply to be a Hobba. If I ever do become one, I will make sure never to ban someone for a silly reason, and perhaps I can set the rest of them straight somehow ;)

?WhyNot?
29-08-2005, 04:54 AM
I was perm banned about a month and a bit ago for...discussion of keylogging.
I said:
something about a website who had all the staffs details and said someone will send them a keylogger.
AFTER I logged out I was perm banned >.<
I found this out the next morning trying to check in.
I Called Sulake, Used The habbo help tool, Made Tonnes of CFHs And Nothing Worked
I Asked A Hobba About it And They Said:
I have No Say in That, But that Is Unfair
If I Do get Hold Of Sulake Again, Does Any1 think I Will Get :-Shaun- Back?
I DONT >:(

All I can say is... Good luck :(.

winningfreak1
29-08-2005, 05:09 AM
All I can say is... Good luck :(.

ya thats about it and also Removed

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Do not suggest ways of getting unbanned from habbo hotel.

Cool-kitten007
29-08-2005, 07:28 AM
my friend got IP banned for Humping someone :p
'Cyber ****'
What a load of bull

Jasmin
31-08-2005, 12:53 PM
my friend got IP banned for Humping someone :p
'Cyber ****'
What a load of bull
Hah. i dont really go on habbo, I Like making clones and being babies and annoying people :o THAT REMINDS ME!!! My cuz got banned for going up to MOD-Kitty [i think, not sure] and went

*Flicks pea at Mod* and he was banned for 3 months"

Digital
31-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Once someone was asking where i live and i called for help the next thing i know I'm banned and it says take this time to read the rules ;|

alexxxxx
31-08-2005, 08:18 PM
When people get banned, they're normally banned for a reason, if not just spam sulake until they reply, not go and use an illegal program to get out of it :'l

Removed

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Do not suggest ways of getting unbanned from habbo hotel.

Hanurr
02-09-2005, 09:23 PM
[Colour=DarkOrchid]Habbo is ridiculous. I've been waiting to be unsafetybanned for ages now. Meanwhile my HC is wasting and my pet is starving. ;/ can't they spare a freaking minute to reply to me?[/COLOR]

Hanurr
02-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Habbo is ridiculous. I've been waiting to be unsafetybanned for ages now. Meanwhile my HC is wasting and my pet is starving. ;/ can't they spare a freaking minute to reply to me?

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please do not double post, simply edit your first post.

le harry
03-09-2005, 01:18 AM
I agree...

My brother was permed by going up to a hobba (cant remember) and goes *kisses hand*

Squishybeamz
03-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Hanurr Dont Double Post

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please keep posts on topic.

ratchet892
04-09-2005, 04:15 PM
All I can scottishism is perserveirance ( is that spelt right?)
I lost an account to a scammer, get it back and I've been perm banned for giving out personal details! So apperantly the scammer had a great tim eon my account which I can never get on again!

Rachi
04-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Dont discuss them kinda programs then "/

Scottishism
22-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I hardly discussed them

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Topic Closed - Due to details about getting unbanned from habbo being discussed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!