PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fun - Ends 12th May

efq
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/6fRBx.png

Well hasn't the past few weeks just been a misery, especially if you live in the UK! For those who have had nice weather, you're very lucky! But let's forget the rain and put ourselves in a summery frame of mind! Taking part in this competition is simple, easy and fun... I promise!

All you need to do is tell me what your dream summer is. But don't just say “Sun and Sea” because as nice as it may sound, I believe you're all capable of an even better summer, so go on and go wild! The most imaginative and fun idea wins!

Grab your thinking sun hat and lotion and the best of luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
08-05-2012, 12:01 AM
THE BEST SUMMER
A fine day, clouds spread out across the sky with the Sun staring down sending beams of warmth. A day at the park with family and friends and green, flowering plants all around. The men cooking lunch on the BBQ, drinking beer. The women seated at the park benches laughing away while sipping whine. All the Children and teenagers running around kicking the footballs on the soft, green grass and hitting volleyballs over nets in the large sandy area.

This pretty much somes up my summer days, perfect enough for me.

Maneloxford3
08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
For me, the best summer has to be spent in the mountains. Have a long walk with your family on the mountains, find a little river and some waterfalls ( like i did ) and then have a swim in the cold and fresh water with the sun shining over you. Then dry yourself under the shadow of the big trees and enjoy the refreshing breeze and the clean air of the mountains, cause in the city big cities, you won´t find anything like this!

Bluee
09-05-2012, 03:08 PM
My best summer will be,
Walking in a white sand beach under the sun, which the sea is so blue, and everyone is having fun doing their things, surfing, swimming snorkling, picniking etc etc, which everyone is laughing having fun and the ambience is so good and the scene is so picturesque that everyone would take photos.

Mark
10-05-2012, 11:01 AM
First week to sleep and recover after exams, be a bed bandit. The next weeks I wish it would be sunny constantly and I had something to do every single day. Not forgetting going on holiday!

KymKo
10-05-2012, 04:43 PM
For me a dream beach is a peacefull seaside without any children screaming there heads off, A slow moving sea and a nice fish and chip shop to get some lunch and a icecream to finish off..

Aiden
11-05-2012, 01:08 AM
My dream summer would be living as a Habbo and having 1m creds, to buy or norms VIP and waste creds.... lame haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!