PDA

View Full Version : Lottery Jackpot etc.

GirlNextDoor15
02-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I fink we had this fred last year but times and people have changed. So, we'll go with the flo, k?
If you won a lottery jackpot (let's say millions of dollars), what will you do with it? Will you spend it and how will you spend it?

Samantha
02-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I'll say millions of pounds then. I honestly wouldn't know, I would probably be too shocked to consider anything at first. I always feel like it wouldn't happen to me anyway, I think that the ticket would be void, I'd lose it or something that would prevent me getting the money :P.

I'd probably buy a bungalow though, I think that would be on top of my list or near the top. Then I'm unsure what else to do, I think I wouldn't have to work then but having said that, I wouldn't learn independence through working so I'm not fully sure :3.

dirrty
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM
if i won the lottery, i'd pay off my mums mortgage and continue to live my life the way i'm currently living but obviously splurge a lot more and live extremely comfortably (maybe move to a bigger family home). i wouldn't tell my friends or some of my family as the leeches start to come out when they know you have mega £££. don't care how long you've known someone for - money is a powerful thing.

AlexJRiley
02-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Id buy a **** load of houses and rent them out, make my money work for me

scottish
02-05-2012, 02:26 PM
buy buttons;

srs;

I wouldn't tell anyone either and wouldn't change my life.

buy habbox off sierk and jin and run it without 4 hours downtime every day

beth
02-05-2012, 02:29 PM
omfg scott hope you win the lottery.

if i won the lottery i'd pay off my debts, pay off my mom/dad's debts buy them both a house, probably take my whole fam on holiday (well it'd have to be 2 because of the divorce but yeah), spoil my sisters, make sure i was settled for the next 5 years, invest in new theatre and if i could afford it i would buy a disused building (factory/prison/etc) and start my own theatre company.

Cerys
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Ummm keep it in the bank until I actually need it.

Or I'd buy a nice holiday for my family and buy myself a decent house. ;D

SackRace
02-05-2012, 04:32 PM
give to to habbox. jk

buy rangers fc :D

geo
02-05-2012, 04:34 PM
omg i'd give some to like my mum and dad. probably get a new house REALLY FAR AWAY FROM ALL THE PEOPLE I LIVE NEAR NOW.
new start and stuff. oh and i'd just buy loads of clothes and dvds.

Chippiewill
02-05-2012, 06:46 PM
I'd buy one of these awesome things:
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/batmobile-resize.jpg

Maatt.
02-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Quite simple my plan;

WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH:
- Tell no one except family,
- Keep my job/stay at school
- Leave after the month, this one month will stop me receiving public letters from people asking for money, as i would give it to people who deserve it.

THEN:
- Buy my parents a house in Spain, as they have always wanted to live there.
- Keep my own house in the UK, as i don't think there is anything wrong with it
- Get an agent/stylist/label/manager
- Make my own music, record it,
- Try and just get my music out there
- Have a holiday to LA
- Give quite a bit to charity definitely.
- Save the rest for future family, and try not to marry a gold digga x

dbgtz
02-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Put aside around 50k for a car for so many years. Pay off my parents mortgage (about 100k). Maybe give my brothers 25k each (2 brothers) assuming they agree to spend it wisely. So thats 200k gone so far. I'd probably invest some money into my Dads current business idea, which is about 100k and probably invest 400k elsewhere. With 300k left, I'd use some of what's left to pay off future university fees and keep the rest in the bank with probably around 100k for a rainy day.

Oleh
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Well, I did this for the huge £161m pot.

Split £10m accross all friends & family.

Buy a nice hotel someplace nice, with decent internet & move all my family and friends in who want to live there & Do one of them week long driving courses to pass my test ultra quick and get a nice Arial Atom (about £120k all in, that's way above it though)

Jam £100m in bank to soak up some interest.

Splay another 100k*amount of people in the hotel into a bank account for each of them to use to furnish and eat.

And I'd just live off the interest until I find something exciting to buy.

Rhw
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Buy myself Chelsea FC, a mansion and all my personal essentials. The rest goes to charity.

shiver
04-05-2012, 08:17 PM
buy my parents a lovely new home and a stack of cash so that they could do whatever they wanted
give my fam a lot
i'd still stay at uni and live in uni accom and ****. oh and i really want a citroen ds3 (YES OF ALL THE CARS IN THE WORLD, I WOULD BUY A CITROEN)
explore europe
buy a house and have an amazing wardrobe, and a room for SHOES.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!