View Full Version : Anyone Tried "Earn Credits"

Ftb80562
02-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Anyone Tried Earning Credits On Habbo?
By Doing The Offers?

Ive Made 16 Credits So Far :P

Mark
02-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I've never tried it and don't fancy it unless I really need credits. Cba filling out surveys and i've heard you need to download software to get them which i'm not happy about.

Rhw
02-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I've tried it before when I was desperate for credits but I just don't know how those surveys work. I fill them in and end up getting nothing.

Ftb80562
02-05-2012, 11:02 PM
I've never tried it and don't fancy it unless I really need credits. Cba filling out surveys and i've heard you need to download software to get them which i'm not happy about.

Some Do And Some Don't.

I've tried it before when I was desperate for credits but I just don't know how those surveys work. I fill them in and end up getting nothing.

Hmm, Maybe Ill Make Up A Tutorial On How To Do Them.

Nick
02-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Nice, i am able to earn a few out of it. I was able to get enough to buy 69 CD's for the achievement.

rnix
02-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I did it a while back and the amount of effort that I had to put in to receive a few measly credits was pointless and a waste of my time.

Special
02-05-2012, 11:25 PM
i remember trying them months ago but they never gave me credits

scott
03-05-2012, 12:06 AM
i remember trying them months ago but they never gave me credits

same as me, did them once or twice and never actually got the credits :(

Ftb80562
03-05-2012, 01:18 AM
I've Gotten 23 Credits So Far :o

Martin
03-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I tried this when it first came out, however I found it really difficult to complete them and they seemed to take me to other surveys etc and it was quite confusing!! I don't think its worth it really! To some people I guess its quite rewarding though!

orientalframe?
03-05-2012, 05:49 AM
i remember trying it out ages ago but i never got the hand of it :(

Jurv
03-05-2012, 06:50 AM
i think i've only tried it once or twice before and it never worked.

Memorilla
03-05-2012, 06:58 AM
I answered 2 when the nuts came out but come to think of it I never got my credits.

Zuth
03-05-2012, 06:59 AM
I've never used them as I dont really trust them.

SackRace
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
nope cause i never get the credits :l

e5
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Too much hassle for me!

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 05:09 PM ----------

but i have made a few coins on it before

Samantha
03-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Tried one today, got 4 credits easily. I was impressed!

Krillin
03-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I've gotten around 30 credits from this as well. Yes the downloads suck, but if you don't just keep clicking "next" during the installation, you can avoid all the spam/toolbar installations. After I got the credits I simply uninstalled the programs. I scanned all of them with Macafee and there was no threats so don't be worried about that. Habbo wouldn't link you to potientally dangerous programs...

As for the surverys, if you don't meet the specifcations for the survey, you won't get credits. You people claiming that you didn't get credits either didn't complete the survery or didn't meet the specifications to qualify for the credits. I got 10 credits for one survery, but it took about an hour to complete and it kept skipping me around to differnt surverys until they found one I matched the specs for.

Samantha
03-05-2012, 08:31 PM
I've gotten around 30 credits from this as well. Yes the downloads suck, but if you don't just keep clicking "next" during the installation, you can avoid all the spam/toolbar installations. After I got the credits I simply uninstalled the programs. I scanned all of them with Macafee and there was no threats so don't be worried about that. Habbo wouldn't link you to potientally dangerous programs...

As for the surverys, if you don't meet the specifcations for the survey, you won't get credits. You people claiming that you didn't get credits either didn't complete the survery or didn't meet the specifications to qualify for the credits. I got 10 credits for one survery, but it took about an hour to complete and it kept skipping me around to differnt surverys until they found one I matched the specs for.

Habbo would link you to potentially dangerous programmes as there have been two instances where toolbars and other things you download have been infected by a virus.

Ftb80562
04-05-2012, 06:20 PM

Best To Run Stuff You Download In Sandboxie ;)

Cerys
04-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I tried this once or twice. Like Martini said, it gets really confusing and when you think you've finished, another survey pops up! Then it never gives the credits.

MKR&*42
05-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Oooh, I've tried this a little bit on .com and then quite a lot on .de aha (think I got like 10c from it on .de... and I think I still have about 8c of it). I admit some of it looks "scammy" and untrustworthy, and the surveys are quite confusing but sometimes it actually works lol.

Krillin
05-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Habbo would link you to potentially dangerous programmes as there have been two instances where toolbars and other things you download have been infected by a virus.

Wrong. If Habbo linked you to a page that gave you a virus, they would have lawsuits on their desk for privacy invasion, hacking, and any other internet crime you can think of. Anyone claiming they got a virus from the earn credits page is a plain and simple liar. Yes, they do try install toolbars, but toolbars aren't viruses. You also have the option, as I stated in my first post, that you have the option to skip all these toolbar installations. I installed 5 different "games" and had no problems.

Best To Run Stuff You Download In Sandboxie ;)

I have no use for that program. Thanks though.

Samantha
05-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Wrong. If Habbo linked you to a page that gave you a virus, they would have lawsuits on their desk for privacy invasion, hacking, and any other internet crime you can think of. Anyone claiming they got a virus from the earn credits page is a plain and simple liar. Yes, they do try install toolbars, but toolbars aren't viruses. You also have the option, as I stated in my first post, that you have the option to skip all these toolbar installations. I installed 5 different "games" and had no problems.

Lol please tell me where you got 'skip toolbar installations' when some of the offers were done by the downloading of a toolbar. search back a few months on this forum preferably in the bobba section as you will find threads there.

Ftb80562
06-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Actually, The Survey Sites/Downloads Are Not Affiliated With Habbo, So They Can Do Whatever They Want ;)

Plus, Sandboxie Lets You Run A Program, Then Delete All Contents Of The Download When Your Done.

Rixion
06-05-2012, 02:09 AM
never worked and not really worth the effort due to half of them being faulty as it is

Krillin
06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Lol please tell me where you got 'skip toolbar installations' when some of the offers were done by the downloading of a toolbar. search back a few months on this forum preferably in the bobba section as you will find threads there.
Really? Nice to know habbox staff accusses memebers of lying now. I did the free arcade installations and Mighty Magoo installtions. During each installtion there were check boxes to not install the toolbars. Not my problem if you don't believe me, I have nothing to gain out of lying...

Actually, The Survey Sites/Downloads Are Not Affiliated With Habbo, So They Can Do Whatever They Want ;)

Plus, Sandboxie Lets You Run A Program, Then Delete All Contents Of The Download When Your Done.

True, they can do whatever they want on their website, but the main thing here is Sulake is offering free credits to visit/download things from these links. They ARE affilated with Sulake as everytime somone downloads or visits their website via habbo, they get payed for that link. Since Sulake is offering free credits to visit these websites, its illegal to link people to "virus" websites when you're offering a free product.

... I know what sandboxie does... and like I said before... I don't need it, thanks though.

Ftb80562
06-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Received 43 Credits From Offers So Far :)

Samantha
06-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Really? Nice to know habbox staff accusses memebers of lying now. I did the free arcade installations and Mighty Magoo installtions. During each installtion there were check boxes to not install the toolbars. Not my problem if you don't believe me, I have nothing to gain out of lying...

True, they can do whatever they want on their website, but the main thing here is Sulake is offering free credits to visit/download things from these links. They ARE affilated with Sulake as everytime somone downloads or visits their website via habbo, they get payed for that link. Since Sulake is offering free credits to visit these websites, its illegal to link people to "virus" websites when you're offering a free product.

... I know what sandboxie does... and like I said before... I don't need it, thanks though.

You don't understand what I'm saying at all. I'm talking about actual offers whereby you have to install a toolbar such as my web something toolbar that gained you 8 credits about a year ago. It had a virus within it. I'm not talking about games and stuff like that lmao.

Smurfed-
07-05-2012, 11:51 AM
I've done it once and earned 3c. I tried doing more but I didn't get anything.

AlexHenry
07-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I once earned one credit for linking a Fanta game with my Facebook. :)

Samantha
07-05-2012, 08:24 PM
I once earned one credit for linking a Fanta game with my Facebook. :)

I got 4 credits for that, how come you only got one? :O

AlexHenry
07-05-2012, 08:31 PM
I got 4 credits for that, how come you only got one? :O

That's weird, stupid bloody Habbo ripping you off again! X

Zelda
07-05-2012, 10:07 PM

I have no use for that program. Thanks though.

Rubbish, they can just say they didn't know it was on there, and for all they know a seemingly safe survey could link u to other things which do have viri on them, or just further into it.

Anyway I've tried these before and likewise got no credits even though I evidently fit the cap as to speak, pretty rubbish system tbh, can earn more credits then it rewards in the same time anyway so very pointless unless u worth very very little

MKR&*42
07-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Terms and conditions;

"
SULAKE SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO, OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY TRANSACTION CONCERNING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PRESENTED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SITES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES.

9.2 The links to other websites may send cookies or solicit personal information from you, and as we have no control over these websites you agree that we have no responsibility for their actions."

I've done surveys many times in the past, especially on those free credit 1s + I have downloaded stuff of there, never got a virus at all lol?

Samantha
07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Terms and conditions;

I've done surveys many times in the past, especially on those free credit 1s + I have downloaded stuff of there, never got a virus at all lol?

Yeah I downloaded the virus toolbar which they advertised but I didn't get the virus for whatever reaaon..some people may just be unlucky

Seikou
09-05-2012, 06:06 PM
i just sign up to the sites with fake addresses and stuff, i got 18c the other day woo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!