PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What the hell?

xxMATTGxx
04-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I went away from the Habbo screen while talking to people on msn and Skype, checked my Habbo screen and got the following:

http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/9F3ZN.png

I haven't even been talking about the sale of any accounts what so ever? :S

Samantha
04-05-2012, 09:43 PM
That's stupid, I think there's been more messages recently about random things that don't relate to anything you have said in the chat.

Red
04-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Er send a report to them. Maybe someone is false reporting and they are too lazy to check ;/

xxMATTGxx
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Er send a report to them. Maybe someone is false reporting and they are too lazy to check ;/

What is the best way to do that? I haven't had to do this before.

Red
04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I would just click help and then submit it under other problem and say you got the message when you were not doing anything and to ignore any false reports.

Gina
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
why so naughty matt? :O
but ye thts really stupid lmao
giggless

xxMATTGxx
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
why so naughty matt? :O
but ye thts really stupid lmao
giggless

I haven't even done anything!

Inseriousity.
04-05-2012, 10:00 PM
lol who'd want to buy the nooby name xxmattgxx. habbo are clearly stupid with this one. ;)

xxMATTGxx
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I sent them a nice message and then they replied back with the automated one saying:

"Thank you blah blah, the appropriate action has been taken"

And what action would that be? :/

Gina
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
thats what they all say ;)
I haven't even done anything!

Richie
05-05-2012, 04:40 AM
Are you sure you didn't say 'Habboxforum vip is 1£' cos when i don't like someone i ask them how much hxf donater is and get them banned for irl trading :(

beth
05-05-2012, 08:24 AM
yeah i've mentioned donator before and been warned about that hahah.

Zuth
05-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Unlucky Matt, just keep sending a report until they reply decently, took me 6 reports to stop getting the message what you are :P

auffant1
06-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Naughty Matt G always breaking the rules.

Tom
06-05-2012, 12:37 PM
If nothing gets done about it, or it happens again, you're gonna have to go to www.help.habbo.com

Has it happened again since then?

xxMATTGxx
06-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Are you sure you didn't say 'Habboxforum vip is 1£' cos when i don't like someone i ask them how much hxf donater is and get them banned for irl trading :(

yeah i've mentioned donator before and been warned about that hahah.

Nope, I don't remember mentioning anything like that. Ah well, nothing else has happened so far :P

Richie
06-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Bearla got locked up for 4 hours for sexual abuse. I never abuse anyone bloody disgraceful.

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Got automatically muted for 10 minutes for saying **** head - Was a joke as well! Habbo are hating on the HxHD.

---------- Post added 07-05-2012 at 10:12 AM ----------

Oh for goodness sake: You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Sexually Explicit Behavior Ban: 4 Hours". The ban will expire at 5/7/12 9:10 AM (GMT -0400) Eastern Time.

orientalframe?
07-05-2012, 09:13 AM
i got the same as above blaming mattg forever :/

AlexJRiley
07-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I got a 4 hour ban last night during jungle run because of the wired password we use to rotate the gates, a simple mod message saying "please change the wired message" would have sufficed instead of a 4 hour ban that stopped me from hosting properly. Had to make a ****** noob account just so I could finish the hosting session.

MKR&*42
07-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Lmao, I got the same ban as chels + matt. Said **** once + got a mute, then a few mins later I discover my account is banned :rolleyes:

efq
07-05-2012, 09:27 AM
They've been poor recently. I got banned for a month for whispering with my friend :/

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Why couldn't it of just been a mute? I wouldn't of mind. But they give you a 10 minute mute and then you are banned for four hours for being sexual. I wouldn't mind If I was actually being sexual but calling someone a **** is hardly that.

efq
07-05-2012, 09:32 AM
I don't know. But all I know is that the moderation is pathetic, lazy and useless. Oh and all the moderators and help tool staff are rather ignorant and rude.

Cerys
07-05-2012, 09:48 AM
It seems like habbo moderators don't know how to do their job, so to make it seem like they're active, they're randomly warning people for nothing :P

Pretty silly to be warned for that, and then banned for something so small!

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 09:52 AM
May want to check the discussion going on between:

www.twitter.com/habbox and https://twitter.com/#!/PaulLaFo

" there is no rule that says "mute and ban" so you are not seeing it correctly. if someone keeps after it then it happens."

I'm sorry but that rule is in place.

Samantha
07-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Bring back Redtiz as she said you cannot get banned from swearing on Habbo. Learn the rules mods ye?

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Bring back Redtiz as she said you cannot get banned from swearing on Habbo. Learn the rules mods ye?

You get classed as a troll if you swear.

http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/z5rdL.png

Tom
07-05-2012, 10:18 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Guys you're a ********. -trollface LOLOL!

Ok but seriously, there's serious moderation issues here. If the CEO doesn't even know the rules then that's just wrong. Have the rules changed? I don't see a notice?

Plebings
07-05-2012, 10:19 AM
you should only get banned if you are swearing in an abusive manner towards someone, that's why the option to turn the filter off is available, isn't it?

what the **** / ******* hell / etc = should be no ban
you're a ******* **** / etc = should be warned/banned

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 10:35 AM
you should only get banned if you are swearing in an abusive manner towards someone, that's why the option to turn the filter off is available, isn't it?

what the **** / ******* hell / etc = should be no ban
you're a ******* **** / etc = should be warned/banned

Saying: **** or **** head once shouldn't result in a ban. Should be a mute only if anything, if it's being repeated then sure a ban is probably the best way to deal with it.

Catchy
07-05-2012, 11:08 AM
omg surely discussing accounts is a perm??? omg lmao are you permed?

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 11:14 AM
omg surely discussing accounts is a perm??? omg lmao are you permed?

I didn't get banned for discussing accounts/selling accounts - I got a warning as they believed I was talking about that when I didn't. Anyway, the reason I'm actually banned for 4 hours is because I called someone a **** head. It went like this:

Me: Mark you **** head

--- MUTED FOR 10 MINUTES ---

--- MUTE EXPIRES AFTER 10 MINUTES ---

-- Banned for Four hours for being sexual ---

I only said it once and once only. Oh and it was a joke before anyone says anything else! :P

Plebings
07-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Saying: **** or **** head once shouldn't result in a ban. Should be a mute only if anything, if it's being repeated then sure a ban is probably the best way to deal with it.

yeah i agree, i've been banned twice over the last couple of weeks without any warnings, and before then i hadn't been banned in an absolute age.

Catchy
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
lmao you **** head

wixard
07-05-2012, 11:27 AM
good you deserved it

that's the gods punishing you for not unbanning graham

Smurfed-
07-05-2012, 11:53 AM
That happened to me right before I got my 12 year ban! :\

Charlie
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Habbo are getting so warning/ban happy these days, they should really sort that out before they end up banning everyone the site.

efq
07-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I have tons of these warnings and bans. It's like why give us the option to swear if you're going to punish us for it. If people don't want to see it they can turn the filter on and anyway it's all automatic. Half the users don't care if you swear or whatever, it's the moderators responding to the automatic thing thinking people won't like it and going in guns blazing.

Ridiculous and every time I appeal on the help tool, they tell me to stop emailing them or they'll block me from using the tool.

Chippiewill
07-05-2012, 05:12 PM
I went away from the Habbo screen while talking to people on msn and Skype, checked my Habbo screen and got the following:

http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/9F3ZN.png

I haven't even been talking about the sale of any accounts what so ever? :S

Nothing in that message is untrue. Are you saying that it is a bad idea to inform players of the rules?

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Nothing in that message is untrue. Are you saying that it is a bad idea to inform players of the rules?

What? That message was sent to me only - It wasn't to inform a large group of members, it was to me only and I was not taking part in a discussion about any of that or even sent in a call for help in regards of it.

Mark
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
xxMATTGxx; I got it too, can we please petition to Paul La****** to show him that the mute + ban policy is infact alive and well...

Samantha
08-05-2012, 07:06 PM
xxMATTGxx; I got it too, can we please petition to Paul La****** to show him that the mute + ban policy is infact alive and well...

Yeah was talking to my friend earlier and actually telling her what happened to Matt and she said she got the exact same thing for four hours too. So that's about 5/6 people? How many does it take for Habbo/Sulake to understand that it is happening and it is becoming an increasing problem?!

Chippiewill
08-05-2012, 08:03 PM
What? That message was sent to me only - It wasn't to inform a large group of members, it was to me only and I was not taking part in a discussion about any of that or even sent in a call for help in regards of it.And now you never will because you were properly informed of the rules.

xxMATTGxx
09-05-2012, 06:49 AM
And now you never will because you were properly informed of the rules.

Well I wasn't. Ok they may be telling me about a rule but why did they? They only send such messages out if you have broken a rule or asked a question by the call for help system which I didn't do.

xxMATTGxx
09-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah was talking to my friend earlier and actually telling her what happened to Matt and she said she got the exact same thing for four hours too. So that's about 5/6 people? How many does it take for Habbo/Sulake to understand that it is happening and it is becoming an increasing problem?!

@Habbox You are taking one experience and applying it globally and that is my point. Your one experience is not the global policy or method.

I thought it wasn't the global policy or method to deal with this on Habbo? Looks like it is if it's been happening to other people.

Toilet
09-05-2012, 08:44 AM
If only Redtiz was around, maybe she could talk some sense into these mods and Paul.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!