PDA

View Full Version : [Olympics] 2012 Olympics - Ends 24th June

efq
05-05-2012, 10:09 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/football_big/Olympics

So the exciting London 2012 Olympic games are fast approaching and there is a lot going on to make sure it goes perfectly and everyone enjoys themselves as well as being safe.

But there are so many events in the Olympics, some I didn't even were an Olympic event!
Seeing as there are 26 different sports taking part in this years Olympics, I wanted to find out what is your favourite sporting event during these games and why?

If you're just as confused as me when it comes to what sports are actually taking place in this years Olympic games, click here (http://www.london2012.com/sports/index.html) to view the official list!

The best reason for your selected sport wins.

1st Prize - 3 medals + 5 credits + 10 rep
2nd Prize - 2 medals + 10 rep
3rd Prize - 1 medal

Don't have a team? For more information on how to join one, click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=749911).

lawrawrrr
20-06-2012, 06:12 AM
My favourite sport is the Weightlifting. I always love to work out how many of me they can pick up, as I love being picked up, and they're the complete opposite to me as I'm lucky if I can lift my laptop sometimes!!! The other reason is that my friend (Zoe Smith) is in the Olympic Weightlifting squad and we'll be cheering her on from back here :)

Fifty-Six
20-06-2012, 06:20 AM
My favourite Summer Olympic sport is the modern pentathlon. One thing I find admirable about the athletes competing is that they need to master 5 sports, not just 1 as could be said about a swimmer. Pentathletes need to have such a diverse range of skills and abilities to be able to compete on horseback, swimming, running, fencing, and shooting. It takes a very strong and determined athlete to be able to do that. That's what makes the pentathlon stand out to me.

lTraditional
20-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Mine has got to be wrestling because I love watching WWE so I will probably like the wrestling at the Olympics. It gives me ideas on how to beat people up in real life as well when they try beating me up.

Richie
20-06-2012, 01:36 PM
I love the female tennis tournament cause they make deadly sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q59SXKVHSO4

AlexJRiley
20-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Archery, I love how deadly a bow is and how accurately they fire them its amazing to think all of the power in the bow with their accuracy... would be useful for a zombie invasion

Paige.
20-06-2012, 03:31 PM
either men's swimming or weightlifting because you get to see the fit men's six packs nd all that

geo
20-06-2012, 03:38 PM
either diving or gymnastics. i used to enjoy watching the 100m sprint but after a while the running just got boring.
diving and gymnastics are great to watch, i really like the elegance of it. oh, and diving because of tom daley.
they're also both sports i really wish i had the chance to do, i've had friends that have been so incredible at both, and i'm so jealous. seems like something fun and really great to do.

,Abbey
20-06-2012, 03:58 PM
My favourite olympic sport in the official London 2012 olympics is Synchronised Swimming. I ♥ synchronised swimming because it's amazing how long all the olympiads can hold their breaths for! :O Also the shapes that they form are a-mazing. I love splashing and messing around also. Also enjoy dancing too. This is basically, aqua dancing. :)

JerseySafety
21-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Would have to be Rowing, mainly because we get most of our medals from rowing but it's very interesting. Funny seeing teams overtake each other, then when 1 team stuffs up they fall right back. Good times.

Jazz
21-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Shotput

Shotput is one of my passions, its so fun to watch and even more fun to compete in. I like the olympic shotputting teams because the majority of them are a little bit similar to me in their familt histories and ways of life. I aspire to be like them in the future

SackRace
22-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Football, because this is the first time its ever been in the olympics. I find it very enjoyable and fun, when its on the TV i'm always jumping up if someone scores haha!

iiLion
22-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I like watching the Cycling, because I like Chris Hoy and I have a big passion for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!