PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Lazy staff imo...

.DnB
06-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I have made several calls for help because somebody just made loads and loads of skem rooms about me because I wouldn't redo the theme in telephrase just because they lost. I gave the prize to the winners and the p2ps back etc.. Anyway, I INSTANTLY get the pop up saying appropriate action has been taken! No action has been taken and I get this message literally 2 seconds after I click call for help so they wouldn't have time to take action anyway... I don't think they are even reading them, just clicking action has been taken. Very annoying in my opinion.

Samantha
06-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I told you in the other thread what you need to do :P. I suggest making a request on www.help.habbo.com they will remove them but also tell you to email them next time instead of making a request.

I do agree though that in previous years they removed them when reporting.

.DnB
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I sent them a long and detailed request using that hehe thanks Samantha, hope they do sort this out! (h)

efq
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I've found they've been useless. Tried providing feedback on the help tool about how shocking they were and also customer support and the reply I got was something like "We will not answer you request. If you send anymore we may have to restrict you from using the helptool."

Jordan
08-05-2012, 08:26 PM
The best way to removed rooms like this is to report the room on their actual homepage as that is what it's their for. However if the room widget isn't on their page then you will have to do what Samantha has said above.

Zelda
08-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Best thing actually is to stand in the room using the help tool and do

-Name of room and owner
-What it is (offensive room name)
-why it should be removed

Never failed for me and allows u to work around blocked homepage, which is still a little less reliable. And saves writing long emails to habbo :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!