PDA

View Full Version : [MyFansite] Need opinions and Ideas [Help]

xReece
07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
So Hey there guys, as some of you may already know I'm pretty new to Habbox. I recently started coding 2 months back and I love to make fansites; recently, I have been working on a new fansite and I thought I'd show you guys here. YES, before all the haters start hating, the images ARE from Habtunes.net and this is simply because I hate doing any sort of GFX (I'm lazy like that) So anyway, I'm not sure weather to open this as a fansite with a team of people or just keep it to myself :/

Please give your honest opinions and try not to be too harsh. Took me around 2 hours. Zoom in if the image is too small to see.
http://i50.tinypic.com/3zhtw.png

Samantha
10-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Don't really like the Rare Of The Week thing but that might be because I'm used to seeing the radio stats at the top. I like the colours used, I think maybe just moving things around could help too. :P

peteyt
10-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you have permission from habtunes.net? As if you've just ripped the images from their site without permission it could lead to problems

DPS
16-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Honestly nobody can say anything if you use there layout, for the pure fact it has habbo pictures on it.
Sulake own it not the website.

Walks06
18-05-2012, 11:49 AM
i'd also move the rare of the week or at least make it bigger as it just looks like a black box, nice attempt though! Better then i can do!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!