PDA

View Full Version : invitation to all members and staff

azielsilas
08-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Hey. 'I come to invite all staff to participate in the biggest fan of the site habbo BRAZIL http://www.habbmusic.net information, promotions, grants a lot of music and fun. Are all Welcome to this great fan site. anúciar you want this beautiful forum for the visits to be more super intenças, and I hope to do the same to my fan site http://www.habbmusic.net. I look forward to visiting you kisses!

Super thank you.

E-mail: @ hotmail.com aziel.web
Twitter: @ Oficial_HM

Thread moved here by Martin (Forum Super Moderator): from 'Habbo in General' as its more suited here.

lTraditional
09-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I like the design, I think that works really well and not seen anything like that before! The radio is active and everything which is great for a fansite because nobody likes an inactive radio - especially a fansite dedicated to their radio! The only bad thing is that it isn't in English, obviously because it is a Habbo BR website so I don't expect it to but I cannot really use it due to that fact. Possibly put a translator on there?

Apart from the downfall, I wish you the best of luck and it is a very nice site!

peteyt
10-05-2012, 04:15 PM
doesn't work at the moment

jasey
10-05-2012, 05:26 PM
I listened to some Portuguese people speaking for a while. I don't think it was your own radio because it sounded like a rebroadcast of a news or commentary radio program or something, all adults talking and very clear and professional. Regardless, I just wanted to say your language is beautiful. Obviously it has similarities to languages I know like French and Italian but there is something charming about it, something more alive. I really enjoyed that.

Now, I know the point of this thread wasn't for me to come and cuddle how beautiful your language is but I felt compelled to say it! Best of luck with your fansite!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!