PDA

View Full Version : I met hilary duff..

Santa
24-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Lots of habbos met hilary duff today in the functuary room, and it was as if she was a little peice of space! Wait.. thats because she is, Jeffoo pretended that she was there she said "everyone HILARY IS HERE" and as everyone looked around, we noticed that she really wasn't there, I guess Hilary Duff is Jeffoo's imaginary friend.. :@

Butcher11
27-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Lol, so there's no Hilary Duff on habbo.com? Wouldn't surprise me.

:Sound
27-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Aww I wanted to meet Hilary Duff on .com :(

Santa
27-09-2004, 09:30 PM
No, there isn't. Some habbos said they saw her, but it was not at the time when Jeffoo called everyone to a hotel view room.. she got everyone's hopes up and after waiting an hour and a half, Jeffoo goes "Hey everyone looks its hilary duff" we see nothing.. minutes later Jeffoo said "Hilary said she is so happy to be here".. oh thats interesting considering shes not even there! Lol

dj-ally
27-09-2004, 11:59 PM
she wasent coming

regesters hil-duff

hil-duff: hi yall it hill her sup?
people: wow i cnat belive it
me:SHES A INMORSTEr
My friend: WELL DUH UR AN IDOT ALLY!

hotslime
28-09-2004, 04:53 AM
No, there isn't. Some habbos said they saw her, but it was not at the time when Jeffoo called everyone to a hotel view room.. she got everyone's hopes up and after waiting an hour and a half, Jeffoo goes "Hey everyone looks its hilary duff" we see nothing.. minutes later Jeffoo said "Hilary said she is so happy to be here".. oh thats interesting considering shes not even there! Lol

The funny thing is she hasent came yet LOL! I was talking to some hobbas and im like so when hilary duff coming tomarow? and there like nope not yet.
And then im like whats hilary duffs sn there like we don't know yet i don't think she came yet i think there lieing

THE NINJA
28-09-2004, 06:41 AM
I'd prefer to meet her in person.

TheLostPara
28-09-2004, 06:44 AM
Some Habbo's Just Don't Get It Lol

Butcher11
28-09-2004, 07:43 PM
There's going to be alot of ticked off people once it gwets around that she isn't coming. :@

Max
28-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Lol...i dont think she'll come...shes to busy for such things... :p
And if she makes some time for it, it will be the only time she will be on habbo... ;) I think shes cute tho :D

Spectate
28-09-2004, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't have really expected her to come on anyway. :)

nvrspk4
28-09-2004, 09:36 PM
She will have her very own specially made habbo and she hasnt come yet. and as for those who say why would she come, have you taken a look at the homepage? theres an advertizement for her. but they wudve done lotsa giveaways and she wud b asked about it. Also, its aginst the law to lie like that and I really doubt that Hotel Management would do that

Jay$
29-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Im sure she was talking about the advertising board that said HILARY DUFF on it.

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 06:53 AM
she is a horrible singer and an average acter at best and prettymuch just appeals to kids as a role model. and of course shes hot so thatshow she appeals to the mature crowd.

she most likely had someone who knew her very well to play as her in habbo.

Santa
13-10-2004, 03:37 PM
I see you are a very negative person :/

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 08:51 PM
lol dont u see .com just said that to get ppl on!?!?!?!

Simonac55
23-10-2004, 09:57 PM
I new it lol. Everybody can create an account called HilaryDuff and just come up and say: I'm Hilary Duff :p

Surikai
23-10-2004, 11:22 PM
dude ur a freaking lyer jeffoo didnt say that and hillary duff is coming she even said so on disney channel not the uk one the usa one she said it i knw cuz i watch disney channel like everyday the movie goers interviewd her and they were like so is it true u will b going on a site calld habbohotel and she was like ya so to all u guys out there that want to talk to me regiister at www.habbohotel.com

hotslime
24-10-2004, 06:01 AM
dude ur a freaking lyer jeffoo didnt say that and hillary duff is coming she even said so on disney channel not the uk one the usa one she said it i knw cuz i watch disney channel like everyday the movie goers interviewd her and they were like so is it true u will b going on a site calld habbohotel and she was like ya so to all u guys out there that want to talk to me regiister at www.habbohotel.com

Hm.. Your lieing Lol, I don't watch the Disney Channle as it's based for Children, i preffer Mtv. But i do know thats a lie. Just because they say one thing on the Usa Version. Dosent mean they don't say it on the uk one. And also i know this because my friend dose commercial thingy's for Disney.

splintercell!
24-10-2004, 02:56 PM
I doubt all the people that went on .com (bar peados and 30 yr old mental patients) went on just to tlk to hillary duff I mean if she did go on she would just stand there and say Hi who knows maybe she does go on remember Habbo is a really cool new chat site but Brojo did lie and he should die for it *takes out knife* cya l8r ppl

littleredevil
24-10-2004, 03:21 PM
she proble dont ave time to go on habbo coz she fimling like all the time lol but i watch her progarm i think its coool

Homesrfan
24-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Who would want to meet Hillary Duff

She has recently lost her "hotness" :eusa_doh:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!