PDA

View Full Version : Lurers

Matthew
09-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Wow. I'm not sure if its my name or whatever (not sure if PestControl is rare or whatever but meh) but I seem to get at least 5-10 people trying to lure me per day.

Often I just go along with them for the lols to waste their time, and then just say "yeah you realise I'm not stupid" or whatever and thats that. But today, this guy tried to lure me and he did the usual "ill drop my stuff through that portal, then you grab it quick" etc. When I told him that he'd failed to lure me suddenly he turned into this *+*+* hArD mAn *+*+* and started mouthing off about how **** my account was and stuff haha.

I was like 'yeah i realise its ****, I know this.' and he just kept going on and on arguing with me about my **** account even though i was agreeing with him LOL.

Anyway, obviously lures do work from time to time but they literally treat you like you've only just learnt how to talk or something.

Whats the worst lure attempt you've seen? :P

Zelda
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
No one ever tried on me fortunately, but that's likely because I go around in black dhide and whip tbh LOOOL

Zak
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
No ones tried to lure me either, they must love you.

IceNineKills
09-05-2012, 11:59 PM
My private is mostly on friends so random people don't message me. When luring was 'new' many years back it was fun and so easy to do but the fact people still fall for lures now is just really dumb. I normally get people trying to lure me when I'm killing black demons in edge dungeon when I'm just to low for them to attack me. It's funny how people think I was born yesterday.

DPS
10-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Someone tryed to lure me while i was standing in G.E with full bandos on lol..
didnt work because i dont go to the wildy or anything like that,

AlexJRiley
10-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Someone tried to lure me once when I had full Rune (sara) on, I went into the wildy with them, they tried to kill me, I owned them and got their full rune n___n He was so pissed was like "can I have my rune back?"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!