PDA

View Full Version : What Type Of Ban Is This Please.

SHlP
28-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Ok I Have a Habbo Perm Ban - SHlP - Lost over 80t

When i Try sign In on SHlP The usual Perm ban Comes up But on my other Habbo.. SHipley89 a Different ban, "permban for asking to share passwords" If you saw my proof on news and rumours you will see this isnt true :) anyway when i try sign on any habbo apart from SHlP i get the Shipley89 ban..

Some of you may be lost already :P

However it isnt an IP Ban because Shipley89 doesnt work on my friends computer either (Different House)..

In Conclusion, :

SHlP - Perm Habbo Ban
Shipley89 and All my Other Habbos = ?

?WhyNot?
28-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Shockwave ID ban. Easy to get unbanned btw.

SHlP
28-08-2005, 06:41 PM
:o I Take it You wont be Helping me In this Situation then :P

Help! :o:D

Jon™
28-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah There Was A Scripting Program That Changes It On Krews.

I Have It But.. ^^

Science
28-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Its not a shockwave ID ban. evey ID is unique to each computer its installed on. How can it be if his account wont work at another persons house. Basicly they've enabled your account to not respond to any logins by all other computers/ I.P address apart from their own. I think thats what they've done. I may be wrong but I know it aint no shockwave ID ban

SHlP
28-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Its not a shockwave ID ban. evey ID is unique to each computer its installed on. How can it be if his account wont work at another persons house. Basicly they've enabled your account to not respond to any logins by all other computers/ I.P address apart from their own. I think thats what they've done. I may be wrong but I know it aint no shockwave ID ban

I Think all my Habbos have Been Perm Habbo Banned -.-

?WhyNot?
28-08-2005, 07:19 PM

Well I thought he was able to log in on another computer. Sorry.

mat64
28-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Is your IP static?

?WhyNot?
28-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Is your IP static?

Nowadays almost nobody has a static IP :S

Ezzie.
28-08-2005, 09:43 PM
www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact Contact them if you think you've been improperly banned.

GommeInc
28-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I Think all my Habbos have Been Perm Habbo Banned -.-
If all the accounts were made on the same PC then that will hopefully answer your question, but I am not sure if Computers can be banned?

-Soph-
29-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Well you can be machine IP banned [which is rare] so NO habbos will work on that computer

SHlP
29-08-2005, 05:46 PM
www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact Contact them if you think you've been improperly banned.

Tried, Roughly 7 Times.. Their not worth It, if they Cba to open their Inbox they Will just have to Lose 1 more Customer :) Not that It matters to them

Also, Soph It cant Be computer ban Coz it Would work on my Mates pc :)

HolyWar
29-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Doesn't appear to be a shockwave id ban although it soudsn the same. If you can't sign in on any of your accounts from a friends pc then I've never heard of that.

SHlP
29-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Doesn't appear to be a shockwave id ban although it soudsn the same. If you can't sign in on any of your accounts from a friends pc then I've never heard of that.

Must be a new type of ban to Get rid of People who they feel are too dangerous to them. (Cause they Think im a Hacker)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!