PDA

View Full Version : I met hilary...for real

Ballistik
24-09-2004, 11:55 PM
i saw santas thread and hes wrong she came on as sketzo on .com and she talked about lots of stuff http://tinypic.com/a2vyc :o theres the picture how i make it bigger :(

Santa
25-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Ok, well why wasn't her look different like Jeffoo say, and why did Jeffoo pretend that hilary was in the room..

Ballistik
25-09-2004, 12:57 AM
jeffo didnt pretend she was in the room, she was.... then she told us to go to the hallway and we played tag :) then we went to her room and she just talked :D

Sketzo
25-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Driver here is correct. Last night brojo approached me and asked if habbo could use my name for the night. i thought this was odd but agreed anyway.

I didnt know what it was for, but just re-registered another name for the night.

When i went into the Jam-nation room, i was immediately told that Sketzo was hilary duff, and that she'd gone to the hallway.

I went to the hallway to see about 70 people crowding around sketzo in the statue room.

MOD-Supreme, Jeffoo, and Brojo all sent out messages saying that hilary was on the name sketzo.

I came on this morning and has an email saying that my name was being given back. When i finally got onto my name i had 813 f/r and 2 hc sofas from Hilary and Brojo.

And a sticky written by Hilary thanking me?

Anyway, she is on until they Open Pop-nation then she is flying off to do the Tonight show on monday.

SHE HAS CHANGED NAMES. SHE IS NO LONGER USING Sketzo.

Moose
25-09-2004, 08:34 PM
it mjust of been office staff, we dont know if its the real Hilary.
How can we trust sketzo and driver, thats probably driver and made another account.... LIES@!

Sketzo
25-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Come and see me on .com and ask the guys from hilary's record company, they've sponsored it all. She's signing things for prizes and such next week.

It can all be proven

Pretending to be someone else is against the habbox way, which it sounds like.

Evolution
04-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Driver here is correct. Last night brojo approached me and asked if habbo could use my name for the night. i thought this was odd but agreed anyway.

I didnt know what it was for, but just re-registered another name for the night.

When i went into the Jam-nation room, i was immediately told that Sketzo was hilary duff, and that she'd gone to the hallway.

I went to the hallway to see about 70 people crowding around sketzo in the statue room.

MOD-Supreme, Jeffoo, and Brojo all sent out messages saying that hilary was on the name sketzo.

I came on this morning and has an email saying that my name was being given back. When i finally got onto my name i had 813 f/r and 2 hc sofas from Hilary and Brojo.

And a sticky written by Hilary thanking me?

Anyway, she is on until they Open Pop-nation then she is flying off to do the Tonight show on monday.

SHE HAS CHANGED NAMES. SHE IS NO LONGER USING Sketzo.

This is WIERD, The limit to f/r when logging on is 20.

Da-Weasel
05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
i wudnt believe jeffoo
yestaday i wos in a room,she kicked the owner,sed to me get out or be banned,den she locked da room and changed its name...i sure wud like to giv her a big fist!!!

Butcher11
05-10-2004, 06:52 PM
This is WIERD, The limit to f/r when logging on is 20.

Sounds like a big fake, Sketzo isn't probably Sketzo, AND hABBO AHS LIED TO us :rolleyes:

Troublesome
05-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Isn't Sketzo the guy on HF who moderates it?

Simonac55
05-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Hmm anybody can go in a Habbo and pretend to be Hilary Duff...:s It doesn't mean it is really her. I say it is probably someone looking for attention.

GommeInc
05-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Shes pretty sad, a grown woman on a kiddies chat site for 12 to 20ish as adults should have better things to do.

Butcher11
06-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Hilary Duff is 17 lol I believe, she ain't an adult
And btw, who would wanna meet that prep?

Da-Weasel
06-10-2004, 07:08 PM
:iamwithst

lol
i fink hes gone crazy
does hilary duff look like a 35 year old???
i think not

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 06:49 AM
i highly doubt that was even her, it doesn't really matter anyways because she's a horrible singer and only an average acter, the reason she's so popular is because she appeals to children as a role model and she's hot so thats how she gets to the mature crowd.

but anyways she probably had a ghostacter, which means she had someone who probably is really good friends with hilary and possibly grew up with her to play as her in habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!