PDA

View Full Version : Sam Broadcaster Help

Richie
13-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey,
I posted this before but the thread seems to have disappeared (otherwise I would have bumped it). For those experiencing problems with sam broadcaster I have created a website to help those with the basic / fixing errors.

www.cublix.com/sb

apology's for the downtime. We were in the process of changing servers. Images have been updated as gifs to show step by step guides in the actual images.

Milarz
13-05-2012, 10:58 PM
I don't think many fansites allow SAM 4.

Richie
13-05-2012, 11:36 PM
I don't think many fansites allow SAM 4.

Because they can't afford 249$ and are too incompetent to find a decent illegal copy so they blame it on the encoder.

Milarz
13-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Well really, TH was the place to say... No SAM 4, via birate does not go high enough. Since then, every fansite has copied them lol.

Richie
14-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Well really, TH was the place to say... No SAM 4, via birate does not go high enough. Since then, every fansite has copied them lol.

Mp3 plugin - Max of 320kb/s
Mp3pro plugin - Max of 96kb/s

Both plugins work similarly during changeovers once the bitrates are close enough.

OllzIsTasty
14-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Most Habbo Fansites only accept SAM2/3 because the program is said to be more stable. I have used SAM2 for over seven years and I've never come across any problems. It is a good website though! Fansites give out copies of SAM2/3 with serial codes, this has been happening for the past seven years, maybe longer. This would be suitable for Non-Habbo radio presenters who are starting out.

Richie
14-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Most Habbo Fansites only accept SAM2/3 because the program is said to be more stable. I have used SAM2 for over seven years and I've never come across any problems. It is a good website though! Fansites give out copies of SAM2/3 with serial codes, this has been happening for the past seven years, maybe longer. This would be suitable for Non-Habbo radio presenters who are starting out.

Thanks for the feedback.

It drives me nuts when people say SAM2 is more stable than SAM4 yet when I ask them how is it they haven't got an answer. Sure, it's the latest version but it has been out for some time now but I have personally encounter more problems with Sam Broadcaster 2 than I have with Sam Broadcaster 4 over the past year. Either way the features are fairly similar in all the versions so the website will work with all versions of Sam Broadcaster.

peteyt
15-05-2012, 12:39 AM
SAM 4 doesn't have any issues and I like the latest revamp - SAM looks a bit more up to date and slicker now

DPS
16-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Haha nice website Richie :) im sure it will help alot of people.

iLogan
16-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Nice site, used it a couple times my self.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!