PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

SorryDude
17-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Anyone playing this game?
What's your Summoner name?

Nemo
17-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Yeah I play, started a couple months ago.

You play on east or west? I'm mainly on east but got a west acc. too

Submar1ne on west, Submarino on east, you?

redtom
17-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm on it, don't play much as you never know how long a games going to last. Think I'm called Redtom on there too

SorryDude
17-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah I play, started a couple months ago.

You play on east or west? I'm mainly on east but got a west acc. too

Submar1ne on west, Submarino on east, you?

Err, I am from US. So I plan on moving over there for the main account. Not sure on that yet. But I think I am on West right now.

Walks06
18-05-2012, 11:50 AM
What isit? Sounds pretty decent!

redtom
18-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Its an RTS type game, which evolved from a Warcraft III mod. You basically control a hero, there are tons to pick from and more are released all the time. Each hero has its own abilities, styles and stats.

The basic game is a 5 v 5 and where you have to fight to the center of the opposing teams base and destroy the heart (not its actual name) to win. Bases are defended by auto turrets which you have to destroy along the way and minions which are spawned from the heart that set out to attack the other teams base. During the course of the game you gain gold over time and bonus gold depending on how well you play, you then use this gold to unlock items which increase your stats.

I'd strongly recommend giving it a shot as its completely free to play but I have put around £20 into the game. Each week there are around 10 free heros to pick from to play with. You can use points you earn in game to unlock them to use when there not part of this list or use real money to buy them as it does take a while to earn the points through the game.

Walks06
18-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Ok, i'll google this & i will check it out! Sounds decent enough & i'm always willing to give something a shot! Cheers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!