PDA

View Full Version : Iframe help

jammy06
28-08-2005, 09:23 PM
I need help with Iframe any advice or any1 know how 2 wrk it?

:Lemmings.
29-08-2005, 04:43 AM
<IFRAME name="inlineframe" src="yoururl.html" width=200 height=200 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=auto></IFRAME>

splintercell!
29-08-2005, 09:22 AM
<IFRAME name="inlineframe" src="yoururl.html" width="200" height=200" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0">Sorry your browser dosent display Iframes</IFRAME>
Ok then <Iframe Starts the tag. name="bob" - That identify's it for targetting etc. Src="url.htm" tells it the page to display. Width and height set the size of it. Mwidth and Mheight set the margin height and width. and frameborder ="0" removes the frame.

the wombats
29-08-2005, 09:25 AM
oh god, mark, you are not doing the habpulse site layout are you?

jammy06
29-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Nope :) i canny make em

Clockworks
30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Sometimes iFrames aren't the best option when it comes to web design, but if you have a simple site; then they're okay. (I guess). There are many attributes to an iframe. Here I've listed them below with their explanation:

NAME = A given name to an iframe to help link targets identify it.
SRC = The URL the iFrame will be showing.
WIDTH = (The obvious) Width of the iFrame
HEIGHT = (..) Height of the iFrame
ALIGN = Top/Middle/Bottom/Left/Right
FRAMEBORDER = *Larger the number, bigger the border* 0 = no border
MARGINWIDTH = Defines the number of pixels to use as the left/right margins with an inline frame.
MARGINHEIGHT = Defines the number of pixels to use as the top/bottom margins with an inline frame.
SCROLLING = (yes/no/auto) Gives the ability so the iFrame can scroll.
TRANSPARENCY = (yes/no) Allowing the iframe to contain an invisible background (Good for backgrounds with images)
ALLOWTRANSPARENCY = (yes/no) Allowing the iframe to contain an invisible background (Good for backgrounds with images)Sometimes iFrames aren't the best option when it comes to web design, but if you have a simple site; then they're okay. (I guess). There are many attributes to an iframe. Here I've listed them below with their explanation:

мϊкэ
30-08-2005, 03:47 PM
i dont like to use iframes it makes the site look worse in firefox becuase the scrollbar is the default colors, PHP includes all the way!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!