PDA

View Full Version : Badge rewards

Mathew
19-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Do you still like receiving badges on Habbo? Over the years, people have commented on how they preferred the "old days" when only a select few winners would have the joys of winning a badge (usually SkaterChu on Habbo UK!)... do you think it's better now everyone has the chance to get them?

Do you like getting them instantly when you say the correct answer in a room? Do you like getting them for completing wired mazes? Would you prefer more difficult competitions such as graphics?

Samantha
19-05-2012, 11:32 PM
I think they're great when you get them instantly in a room. I would prefer harder ones and I'd prefer the competitions coming back but then again, you used to win badges for room building competitions? Seriously, you pay 200-300c+ on a room to win a badge!

Mathew
19-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Oh I know. I've only ever entered one of those room building competitions... you had to build a Koala "hideout" a couple of years ago and I thought the badge was sooooo cute. I spent about 70c on building a room and it didn't win... that was the end of that idea! :P

Samantha
19-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh I know. I've only ever entered one of those room building competitions... you had to build a Koala "hideout" a couple of years ago and I thought the badge was sooooo cute. I spent about 70c on building a room and it didn't win... that was the end of that idea! :P

Yeah, me and two other people built a boutique for a competiton (or should I say one made and put our names on it). Anyway, the rooms were announced, we won, or shall I say only one won due to them forgetting our names on it. Took us about a month to get the badges we received and having looked at the article on it time and time again I found that we should have received a furniture prize too!

Kyle
20-05-2012, 12:23 AM
dont particularly care about badges, only display one which i won like 2 years ago

Myomoto-08
20-05-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm so weird but I do love still getting badges :P I think they should make them harder to achieve though to make them feel more rewarding (if that's the right word) :P

JerseySafety
20-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Room building comps where the best. Loved winning them getting badges & furni!

Nick
20-05-2012, 02:39 AM
I really like getting the badges instantly from a room but then the chances of half the hotel getting them is high because people will spread the answer lol. I prefer ones like room building and graphic design ones because they seem to be a big more difficult for people who dont know how to do graphic design or have much furni to build a room with because then the badge will be a lot more rare :P and i do prefer rare ones.

Paige.
20-05-2012, 09:11 AM
badges are cool but i only make the effort to receive the ones i like now a days whereas i used to go for every one. and yeah i think it's better now that everyone has a chance to get one because the same people used to win the big competitions such a room designing ones.
tbh i think the wired mazes and polls etc are too easy and it's like they're giving out badges willy nilly but like i think it's nice to do them now and again but have more harder competitions in between.

Seikou
20-05-2012, 10:33 AM
i still love collecting badges haha, most of my good ones are on my old account though, wish you could transfer them!

lawrawrrr
20-05-2012, 12:29 PM
i like that there are more community-wide ones but i think there should be more specific ones so like, there will be some rare ones.

:odey:
20-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Do you still like receiving badges on Habbo? Over the years, people have commented on how they preferred the "old days" when only a select few winners would have the joys of winning a badge (usually SkaterChu on Habbo UK!)... do you think it's better now everyone has the chance to get them?

Do you like getting them instantly when you say the correct answer in a room? Do you like getting them for completing wired mazes? Would you prefer more difficult competitions such as graphics?

Aww, Skaterchu, how cute <3

I loved my Habboween teeth badge, but they're far too readily available now to have any appeal :(!

Andii
20-05-2012, 04:47 PM
i prefered badges that were limited and all the quest ones. but the kickwars ones is crap and then some stupid poll ones are boring. I miss when getting badges were a privillage

Jssy
20-05-2012, 05:07 PM
I still like collecting them but it doesn't seem like habbo give them out much anymore :(

geo
20-05-2012, 08:24 PM
i still love tryna get all the ones i can get without having to spend loads.
i don't usually display them (unless it's like christmas then i'll put all my christmas ones on) but usually i'd just display the naughty kitty one. :P i find the room making ones annoying but it would be nice to win them as not everyone would have it, ha. :P

Mathew
26-05-2012, 01:21 PM
i still love collecting badges haha, most of my good ones are on my old account though, wish you could transfer them!
The ability to transfer badges would be so good! I have a couple on old accounts that I'd like to transfer over (the love heart rope badge and a Thanksgiving turkey badge) and I'd really like to trade for the Head Boy badge!

i still love tryna get all the ones i can get without having to spend loads.
i don't usually display them (unless it's like christmas then i'll put all my christmas ones on) but usually i'd just display the naughty kitty one. :P i find the room making ones annoying but it would be nice to win them as not everyone would have it, ha. :P
I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW.... BUT DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW WHERE THE NAUGHTY KITTY / KITTY SOFTPAWS BADGE IS FROM?!?!?!?!

Michael
26-05-2012, 01:39 PM
The ability to transfer badges would be so good! I have a couple on old accounts that I'd like to transfer over (the love heart rope badge and a Thanksgiving turkey badge) and I'd really like to trade for the Head Boy badge!

I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW.... BUT DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW WHERE THE NAUGHTY KITTY / KITTY SOFTPAWS BADGE IS FROM?!?!?!?!

Puss in boots campaign

Mathew
26-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Puss in boots campaign
Oh so it was just a poll or joining a group or something? :D

Jurv
26-05-2012, 03:06 PM
i do still love getting badges but i feel at the moment they're too easy to get.

they need to start making the competitions harder and give out fewer badges. i only wear certain badges on the hotel due to the fact that not a lot of people have them, which is what i like. i'd rather not have the same badges as everyone on the hotel. haha!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!