PDA

View Full Version : Badge + Furni

Mathew
19-05-2012, 11:37 PM
If Habbo give you a badge along with the piece of furniture, does this persuade you to buy it? I only bought the turtles when they were released so that I could get the badges, but I wouldn't do it unless the price was right! You?

Samantha
19-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Depends on the price. I bought a bear and a terrier at christmas (well I was bought one and returned to some) so yes in that sense I would buy it. It would also depend what it looks like too!

If it was a LTD rare with a badge I would probably buy depending on how many there were of that item as you have to consider, you buy 10 Dragons out of 1000 that means only 990 can have that badge. Ever. etc.

:odey:
19-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I've never bought any furniture purely for the badge :(

I think the crystal patch thing was the first wasn't it? I was slightly intrigued, but not by the price, and it only seems to be going up... :P

Perfected
20-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Totally - I just bought a banzai robo. Although I do think it's adorable, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it didn't give me the ninja badge.

Paige.
20-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Depends on the price but last year or the year before I found all of the mystery furni that if you bought you would get a different easter egg badge and bought them all and I also bought the cheapest pink bunny this year for the badge but didn't buy the other two because I thought the black one was too expensive :)

Mathew
26-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I think the crystal patch thing was the first wasn't it? I was slightly intrigued, but not by the price, and it only seems to be going up... :P
Oooo, probably yeah. I bought that Crystal Patch and it was great to get the badge too. Then they did it for some Halloween teleports too.

Totally - I just bought a banzai robo. Although I do think it's adorable, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it didn't give me the ninja badge.
I didn't know anything about the Ninja badges!

Depends on the price but last year or the year before I found all of the mystery furni that if you bought you would get a different easter egg badge and bought them all and I also bought the cheapest pink bunny this year for the badge but didn't buy the other two because I thought the black one was too expensive :)
I bought the mystery furni for the Easter Egg badges too. What pink bunny do you mean? Pets? What badge did you get? I don't remember that! :O

Paige.
26-05-2012, 01:55 PM
I bought the mystery furni for the Easter Egg badges too. What pink bunny do you mean? Pets? What badge did you get? I don't remember that! :O

It was the Easter just gone. Yeah pets. There was a manic bunny (the pink one), bored bunny (the brown one) and the evil bunny (the black one) and you got a badge for each one and if you bought them all you'd receive another badge.

geo
26-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Umm, yeah. I think I would buy something just because of the badge at times. Like, if I hated the badge for a limited furni then I just wouldn't buy it as it would be too expensive too but if it was quite cheap then I would.

Mathew
26-05-2012, 02:18 PM
It was the Easter just gone. Yeah pets. There was a manic bunny (the pink one), bored bunny (the brown one) and the evil bunny (the black one) and you got a badge for each one and if you bought them all you'd receive another badge.
Oh I don't remember that, haha! I'll have to look out for those badges on Habbo - thanks! :)

Paige.
26-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh I don't remember that, haha! I'll have to look out for those badges on Habbo - thanks! :)

No problem :) This is the badge I received for buying the manic bunny http://oi49.tinypic.com/35i0f13.jpg

Jurv
26-05-2012, 03:02 PM
it all depends on what the badge and the furni looks like. if i didn't like the look of either of them then i probably wouldn't buy it, but if it was the other way round and i liked the look of both of them then yeah, i certainly would buy it as long as it was a reasonable price. i remember when i bought the rare pink frog because i wanted the badge, haha!

Mathew
26-05-2012, 03:18 PM
No problem :) This is the badge I received for buying the manic bunny http://oi49.tinypic.com/35i0f13.jpg

LMAO I've never even seen that badge before... omg how cool!! Thanks! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!