PDA

View Full Version : Flame Habbo for sale!

Samantha
20-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Another old Fansite going down, I know they sort of gave up on it ages ago but I received an email the other day saying it was for sale.

Can you actually see it being transformed again or anything?

MKR&*42
20-05-2012, 10:16 PM
OMG I remember flamehabbo from agessssssssssssssssss ago, I didn't know that people still remembered it :L

Urm, I highly doubt it'd become something amazing again. All these fansites seem to either be closing/removing their radio or main site/changing into a different site, so I'm not sure if anyone would really bother?

I'd imagine there'd be a little interest in it but there'd have to be something spectacular to occur in order to make it really popular again :l.

lawrawrrr
20-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I think all fansites are going downhill in a way, so I doubt it'll ever become huge. Didn't even realise it was still going tbh!

GoldenMerc
20-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Can you copy and paste the email in here please :)

:odey:
20-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Never heard of it personally I don't think :o

Sorry to hear its going though...

Samantha
20-05-2012, 10:39 PM
On my phone but I'll try copy.

Hello samanther,
Just a very quick email to let interested users that FlameHabbo is now up for sale!

This includes:*2 domains (flamehabbo.com & flamehabboforum.com)
*1 vBulletin LICENCE

-Does not include any content-
-Does not include the current hosting or SHOUTcasr--Can arrange a host at a discounted price-

Anyone that is interested witha sensible offer please email [email protected]
Keeping in mind that a vBulletin licence can cost upwards of £50. However will be willing to accept offers.

Any existing users that are wanting to stay in touch with other users:An email will be sent out with a link to the old forum that will be kept as a place to stay in touch, once we've come to a selling agreememt.

Thanks for reading,
Scott.

dbgtz
20-05-2012, 10:46 PM
I wonder how long until Sierk decides to call it a day in payment. He does still pay for it all doesn't he? :P

xxMATTGxx
20-05-2012, 10:53 PM
I wonder how long until Sierk decides to call it a day in payment. He does still pay for it all doesn't he? :P

The same day Jin also calls the same decision! :P

Samantha
20-05-2012, 10:54 PM

As far as I know he does.

I don't remember signing upto flamehabbo as samanther tho

andoo89
21-05-2012, 03:17 AM
the mp and habbo merge killed the habbo fan sites....

Richie
21-05-2012, 05:11 AM
the mp and habbo merge killed the habbo fan sites....

I agree, adding a small feature like the marketplace doesn't seem like it would effect fansites that much but the truth is, it had a huge impact. The majority of the new users / listeners were people who stumbled across these fansite features whilst checking rare values as they had no other option, unless they asked their habbo friends the prices of rares (I know from experience). I think sulake stung themselves in the bum, fansites is what essentially keeps people on the game in my opinion. If it wasn't for habbox I'd be long gone and I'm sure it would be the same for others too. I think sulake fail to understand that habbo fansites is what keeps their users entertained which keeps them in game. My assumption is they brought the marketplace in so people wouldn't need to visit fansites for rare values but perhaps that's just me being cynical.

orientalframe?
21-05-2012, 06:09 AM
i got the email aswell, didnt know it was still going :O

DPS
21-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Scott is a loser i remember when FlameHabbo first came out lol.

Doubt anyone would buy the website. not worth the money or effort.

Mark
21-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I think we'll be seeing a lot more fansites closing in the coming months/a few years.

Inspiration
21-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I remember FlameHabbo and MixingHabbo always competed against eachother, Aydan owned MixingHabbo and Scott&Mary owned Flamehabbo. I always did like FlameHabbo back in the day but sadly the way Fansites are going, I don't think it will ever come back. As Mark said, I see alot of Fansites closing in the next few months tbh.

Lewis
21-05-2012, 02:49 PM
title of thread misleading for me, thought it was the flame effect. Never heard of flamehabbo though :o

Pigperson
21-05-2012, 03:22 PM
I loved FlameHabbo's design, it was one of the best IMO :)

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!