PDA

View Full Version : Work experience

Tommy
28-08-2005, 11:17 PM
So, at my school, we do work experience at the very beginning of year 11.
I start on the 5th of september, and im working at my old primary school.

Well actual i say i start on the 5th but its teacher training day for the first 2 days so I technically start on the 8th. So what are youre experiences and where did you work? Or if you havnt already where and when do you go?

Eamonn
28-08-2005, 11:19 PM
havnt done it yet but at my school its the end of the year

Carlos
28-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Good luck on your work experiance :) :D

Forest-Law
29-08-2005, 12:27 AM
I did mine at end of year 10 (i'm going into y11). It was ok. I had to;

- Take staples out of paper

- put staples in paper

- photocopy

- file

I don't care wat anyone says. Filing is the worse thing to do ever.

It was OK. I wish I had went to a primary school. Every kid thinks I'm funny so the kids would have had fun.

Anyway, enjoy urs. All i've got to look forward to is coursework and mock tests. This year is gonna ****. But then think of the stuff after it. I for one cnt wait.

BLuweesH
29-08-2005, 01:28 AM
I declined the opportunity of Work Placement in Year 10. I regret that because in Year 11 I've had to do two work placements, where I had to assemble computer and its components and another mandatory work placement where I had to be in an office and assist with IT related problems. I made the most of it and quite enjoyed it, so yeh the real world is gonna be difficult, so I'd make the most of it and apply yourself. :)

Science
29-08-2005, 01:45 AM
My sis done it, got a job at foot locker. Hmm she got free trainers as payment. Lol thats cool :) hmm working at ur old primary, this should be fun. Try correcting teacher you used to hate when they are wrong. Gets them everytime :)

BLuweesH
29-08-2005, 02:12 AM
I did mine at end of year 10 (i'm going into y11). It was ok. I had to;

- Take staples out of paper

- put staples in paper

- photocopy

- file

I don't care wat anyone says. Filing is the worse thing to do ever.

It was OK. I wish I had went to a primary school. Every kid thinks I'm funny so the kids would have had fun.

Anyway, enjoy urs. All i've got to look forward to is coursework and mock tests. This year is gonna ****. But then think of the stuff after it. I for one cnt wait.

Filing? :( Aw I feel for you there!

Dan Williamson
02-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Lol i hope to get some kind of ICT placement in mine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!