PDA

View Full Version : Respecting:

Velma.
24-05-2012, 03:17 AM
If you press _B (together) on your Habbo, it raises the hand as if you're respecting someone.

Watch out for people who are doing that.

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): As this is not an error and thread can be used to inform users of the shortcut

MKR&*42
24-05-2012, 08:08 AM
This ain't an error/glitch, Sulake put it in place a few months ago :P

_b = Looks sorta like a hand holding up a thumb irl LOL. Hence it showing a thumbs-up. Thanks for pointing it out to users who didn't know though.

Mathew
24-05-2012, 08:11 AM
You can do "Thumbs Down" too but I've forgotten the shortcut? Isn't it a number like the signs? :P

MKR&*42
24-05-2012, 08:59 AM
You can do "Thumbs Down" too but I've forgotten the shortcut? Isn't it a number like the signs? :P

:sign 13 I believe :P

lawrawrrr
24-05-2012, 09:01 AM
oo that's cool. you can't really fake giving respects though cos it won't say anything?

OllzIsTasty
24-05-2012, 09:27 AM
oo that's cool. you can't really fake giving respects though cos it won't say anything?

I was thinking that, because it comes up on the side of the screen and makes a sound if you are respected.

Thanks for the warning though for new Habbo players.

lawrawrrr
24-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I was thinking that, because it comes up on the side of the screen and makes a sound if you are respected.

Thanks for the warning though for new Habbo players.

yeah and in the chat too.

I mean, i guess you could say 'oh i did do it 3 times', idk.

OllzIsTasty
24-05-2012, 09:32 AM
yeah and in the chat too.

I mean, i guess you could say 'oh i did do it 3 times', idk.

True say, even though you never know who has respected you without the Habbo actually telling you - they could be lieing though.

Velma.
24-05-2012, 08:48 PM
This ain't an error/glitch, Sulake put it in place a few months ago :P

_b = Looks sorta like a hand holding up a thumb irl LOL. Hence it showing a thumbs-up. Thanks for pointing it out to users who didn't know though.ahaha thanks : D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!