PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Icy Grabber

lawrawrrr
24-05-2012, 09:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ih0n7.png

There's more prizes in the holodice area now, and I'm just waiting for enough credits again to really furnish the castle bit, idk whether with more pillow or cool club sofas, and a hote chocolate machine.

Thoughts? Ideas? All welcome, thanks!!

MKR&*42
24-05-2012, 09:48 AM
More forest walls, remove that polar bear nest thing and replace it with another candy cane and you could consider changing the wooden stages to ice patches :P BUT they're not that bad.

Also, idk anything about rare values, but if you could afford a blue lazer/lazor/laser/ (I have no idea) gate instead of the black, or a silver one... if that exists, then that'd be quite good!

Oh and add flooring - the bit under the ice walls looks bad.

Apart from that, I love the room! VVill come in handy for the winter :) Also love how you've used 4 x 4 instead of 3 x 3 and the cobbled path looks quite good imo.

Good job Laura.

lawrawrrr
24-05-2012, 09:57 AM
More forest walls, remove that polar bear nest thing and replace it with another candy cane and you could consider changing the wooden stages to ice patches :P BUT they're not that bad.

Also, idk anything about rare values, but if you could afford a blue lazer/lazor/laser/ (I have no idea) gate instead of the black, or a silver one... if that exists, then that'd be quite good!

Oh and add flooring - the bit under the ice walls looks bad.

Apart from that, I love the room! VVill come in handy for the winter :) Also love how you've used 4 x 4 instead of 3 x 3 and the cobbled path looks quite good imo.

Good job Laura.

The stages are meant to be like the inside of the castle if that makes sense? I see what you mean about the blue laser, should be able to afford one - and I completely forgot about the flooring! I'll do that now aha.

I get really annoyed at 3x3 grabbers, an I think more people are more likely to play with more chances :)

MKR&*42
24-05-2012, 09:59 AM
The stages are meant to be like the inside of the castle if that makes sense? I see what you mean about the blue laser, should be able to afford one - and I completely forgot about the flooring! I'll do that now aha.

I get really annoyed at 3x3 grabbers, an I think more people are more likely to play with more chances :)

Bold - Yeah, I did get ya :P That's why I put "considered", 'cause they don't look that bad x

+ I prefer 6 x 6 personally, but it's good to see a 4 x 4 for once. + No problem

auffant1
24-05-2012, 11:37 AM
It all looks good but the Black Laser looks really out of place :P. As the fat kid above me ;) Intersocial; said replace it with like a Blue Laser or White if possible because I know they can be pretty expensive.

Edit: One more thing to make it look more like a castle you might want to consider adding Cobblestone flooring :D.

MKR&*42
24-05-2012, 12:57 PM
It all looks good but the Black Laser looks really out of place :P. As the fat kid above me ;) @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); said replace it with like a Blue Laser or White if possible because I know they can be pretty expensive.

Edit: One more thing to make it look more like a castle you might want to consider adding Cobblestone flooring :D.

Gtho Jase :(

Oh OT: You could try Log Cabin VValls behind the castle instead of forest vvalls like I said earlier? :)

geo
24-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Think Intersocial; has pointed out pretty much everything I was going to say.
Like Warren, I think you should get a silver or blue laser as it would fit in much more.
Flooring would be great but I think you've done that now?! :P
Walls behind the caste would also look good and I guess you'll be doing something about that.
I really like the 4x4 bit and and the castle, looks great. I'd probably suggest the pillows of the caste as they're more royal, idk.
Nice room!! x

Pigperson
24-05-2012, 02:50 PM
It looks quite nice :D I think the main thing with grabbers are the odds, most grabbers have shockingly bad odds so yeh :P

Will

:odey:
24-05-2012, 02:53 PM
The blue stars above the castle, could they be a little more even? :o

Just seems a little bit odd to me that they're not, haha :(!

Like the rest though :D

lawrawrrr
24-05-2012, 05:25 PM
It all looks good but the Black Laser looks really out of place :P. As the fat kid above me ;) @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); said replace it with like a Blue Laser or White if possible because I know they can be pretty expensive.

I can just about afford a white laser gate if i finish selling the stuff in my shop! woo!

Gtho Jase :(

Oh OT: You could try Log Cabin VValls behind the castle instead of forest vvalls like I said earlier? :)

I was looking at getting Icy walls, the one I had looked OK but NOWHERE is selling them. I'll have an experiment, thanks!

Think @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); has pointed out pretty much everything I was going to say.
Like Warren, I think you should get a silver or blue laser as it would fit in much more.
Flooring would be great but I think you've done that now?! :P
Walls behind the caste would also look good and I guess you'll be doing something about that.
I really like the 4x4 bit and and the castle, looks great. I'd probably suggest the pillows of the caste as they're more royal, idk.
Nice room!! x

I'm getting a white one asap, and about to do the floors now - thanks jorja!

It looks quite nice :D I think the main thing with grabbers are the odds, most grabbers have shockingly bad odds so yeh :P

Will

Thanks! Grabbers are so much full of noobs who semi-scam just to get credits. I have less big piles, and nearly every hole is filled now so it looks slightly better odds :P

The blue stars above the castle, could they be a little more even? :o

Just seems a little bit odd to me that they're not, haha :(!

Like the rest though :D

I see what you mean, I've moved them both across one now, I think it looks better :P Thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!