PDA

View Full Version : Recording Software

Richie
26-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for a decent recording software. I have tried camtasia, camstudio, hypercam and fraps. Fraps and camtasia work fine but the colour seems to mess up big time on the files (I'm trying to record an RPG). Hypercam is crap and camstudio works perfectly but in longer segments the file corrupts (no colour is lost with shorter clips).

Any suggestions on either fixing the colour on these programs (the colour darkens / brightens) or know any other alternatives?

+26

xxMATTGxx
26-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for a decent recording software. I have tried camtasia, camstudio, hypercam and fraps. Fraps and camtasia work fine but the colour seems to mess up big time on the files (I'm trying to record an RPG). Hypercam is crap and camstudio works perfectly but in longer segments the file corrupts (no colour is lost with shorter clips).

Any suggestions on either fixing the colour on these programs (the colour darkens / brightens) or know any other alternatives?

+26

Have you tried googleing the game you are trying to record and then mentioning fraps? Might be able to find any solutions in terms of the colours. The only other program I know is dxtory but that has some issues I believe.

Richie
26-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Have you tried googleing the game you are trying to record and then mentioning fraps? Might be able to find any solutions in terms of the colours. The only other program I know is dxtory but that has some issues I believe.

Thanks pal, it might have been just the area i was recording in because literally after i posted this i tried it and it worked fine.

+rep and I'm closing the thread as the problem as been resolved

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!