PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Monster Plant Sanctuary

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kZXYh.png

i started making this room yesterday and finished off today. what do you think? :)

:odey:
26-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Oh it's super cute <3

Do the greenhouse pieces not rotate 4 ways? Just 2? :(

Maybe you could add some of the little 1c plant things to break up the stone? I don't know :o

Looks super hot though, love it <3

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Oh it's super cute <3

Do the greenhouse pieces not rotate 4 ways? Just 2? :(

Maybe you could add some of the little 1c plant things to break up the stone? I don't know :o

Looks super hot though, love it <3

they rotate four ways but it looked really ugly :( and i liked the idea of having furniture behind them, haha!

and which plants do you mean? :o

Mathew
26-05-2012, 12:47 PM
lolol, this reminds me of the Herbology greenhouses from Harry Potter. We need some Screaming Mandrakes!! It looks like a really cute room and the LTD rare actually fits nicely! :)

Jurv
26-05-2012, 01:05 PM
lolol, this reminds me of the Herbology greenhouses from Harry Potter. We need some Screaming Mandrakes!! It looks like a really cute room and the LTD rare actually fits nicely! :)

hahahaha i can see where you're coming from! cheers mathew :)

Pigperson
26-05-2012, 01:25 PM
That looks cute :) I love how the monster plants fit in the plant spots :D

Will

Jurv
26-05-2012, 01:26 PM
That looks cute :) I love how the monster plants fit in the plant spots :D

Will

thanks will :) i just have to wait for my other plants to grow and breed to fill in the empty spaces. haha!

geo
27-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Looks lovely, Cameron! It will be much better when you've got some more monster plants too.
I'm not too keen on the way the green house bits are rotated, but I know you did it for a reason so it doesn't really matter. Love it. xx

Paige.
27-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Aww this is so cute :) I really like it but I'm not too sure about the executive drinks, chestnut roaster and tv randomly in the corner? ;)

Jurv
27-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Looks lovely, Cameron! It will be much better when you've got some more monster plants too.
I'm not too keen on the way the green house bits are rotated, but I know you did it for a reason so it doesn't really matter. Love it. xx

thanks georgia! yeah, once all of my other plants have grown i'll be able to breed them so it's not a problem. and yeah, it's a shame about how the greenhouse walls rotate and look once they are rotated, haha. thanks once again! xx

Aww this is so cute :) I really like it but I'm not too sure about the executive drinks, chestnut roaster and tv randomly in the corner? ;)

woo thanks paige! and those extra bits are to try and give it more of a 'run down' and 'full' theme. if you understand me? haha

Seikou
30-05-2012, 08:14 AM
i love it cameron, it looks great! nice work & the furni goes nicely :-)

lawrawrrr
30-05-2012, 09:29 AM
love it! such a cute little room :3 nice job jurvalicious xo

Samantha.
30-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Awww, I love this room Cameron!

It's so cute, love the ltd addition rare in the middle, fits in nicely. Love it :D

Ellz
31-05-2012, 08:47 AM
this is really cute, you should maybe add a bench or something to make the stone part look a little more interesting?

Succubus
31-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Oh that's super cute, really like it Cameron :) When the plants grow dont let them die, like the other one ;)

Jurv
31-05-2012, 11:34 AM
i love it cameron, it looks great! nice work & the furni goes nicely :-)

woo thank you very much, cait! :)

love it! such a cute little room :3 nice job jurvalicious xo

thanks laura! :loveyou:

Awww, I love this room Cameron!

It's so cute, love the ltd addition rare in the middle, fits in nicely. Love it :D

thanks sam! :)

this is really cute, you should maybe add a bench or something to make the stone part look a little more interesting?

i think i'm gonna leave it how it is at the moment, thanks for the suggestion though! :)

Oh that's super cute, really like it Cameron :) When the plants grow dont let them die, like the other one ;)

hahaha, thanks maria ;)!

oh yeah, here is the updated version:

http://i.imgur.com/QhHa6.png

all of the plants are now fully grown (which makes the room feel 'fuller') and i've added my silver watering can trophy. :)

Zuth
31-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Nice room, I love how you've used the furni, great work :D

Jurv
03-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice room, I love how you've used the furni, great work :D

cheers ben! :)

SackRace
03-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I love it Cameron!!! Treated your plants yesterday too when you weren't online :D

Jurv
03-06-2012, 01:30 PM
I love it Cameron!!! Treated your plants yesterday too when you weren't online :D

cheers ross!! :)

Richie
04-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I love it, since when could you get those green house glass thingys?

Zuth
04-06-2012, 08:14 AM

I think they came out quite recently

Jurv
04-06-2012, 12:02 PM

cheers richie! and yeah, they came out soon after the monster plants were released. :P

Rainbow
05-06-2012, 07:03 AM
that rooms so cute, i love how you've put the ltd fountain there, didn't think it would actually go well in a room but it does, nice work cameron :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!