PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Capture The Flag

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:44 PM
i've slowly been making this room for many months now, and i've finally managed to finish it. it's going to be added to the wonderful list of weekly events which take place here at habbox (for more information click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=687184)). if you want to know how the game works just ask me in this thread and i'll let you know. it's basically just a mixture between a maze/obstacle course with a small wired section which you need to tackle. here are the screenshots of the room:

zoomed out:
http://i.imgur.com/89xik.png

zoomed in:
http://i48.tinypic.com/f27mc.png

so what do you think? is there anything i can improve?

Mathew
26-05-2012, 12:45 PM
5 YEARS LATER... IT'S COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! :P!!
Glad it's finally been made - it looks brilliant and I'm sure it will be a good addition to the list of Weekly Events! :D

geo
26-05-2012, 12:46 PM
I LOVE IT CAMERON! The only thing that'll be quite annoying is the fact that when they teleport out of the game they'll still have their helmets on and I don't think you're able to click people with helmets on? Oh, and I love how you've missed a small on the red teams hill! ;)

can't wait to go to this event, it should be very fun! :)

Samantha
26-05-2012, 12:47 PM
This is intriguing, only thing, are you aiming to be symmetrical? If so, shouldn't the Color Wheels be mirrored on both sides if you get me? Like the left one should have the color wheels nearer the wall than the color tiles.

Anyhow, I like it, I think the themes good not overly sure on Bonsais and Poinsettias though!

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:48 PM
This is intriguing, only thing, are you aiming to be symmetrical? If so, shouldn't the Color Wheels be mirrored on both sides if you get me? Like the left one should have the color wheels nearer the wall than the color tiles.

Anyhow, I like it, I think the themes good not overly sure on Bonsais and Poinsettias though!

i was going to make it completely symmetrical but gothic gates would have been in the way of the colour wheels too much, therefore the person on the left hand side would have had an easier chance of winning. haha!

thanks for all of the feedback, sam!

edit: oh ffs my posts messed up.

Samantha
26-05-2012, 12:54 PM
I LOVE IT CAMERON! The only thing that'll be quite annoying is the fact that when they teleport out of the game they'll still have their helmets on and I don't think you're able to click people with helmets on? Oh, and I love how you've missed a small on the red teams hill! ;)

They can't click you if they have a helmet on I believe, although I do agree!

When they teleport out Cameron, why not have them teleport into a freeze gate with a one way gate in front of it so their helmet will come off and they can't get it back on? Not sure if that will work!

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:55 PM
i did post this before but my posts messed up.

5 YEARS LATER... IT'S COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! :P!!
Glad it's finally been made - it looks brilliant and I'm sure it will be a good addition to the list of Weekly Events! :D

lmfao it's not my fault :(!! thanks mathew!

thanks georgia! once the players have lost i think i'm going to have to kick them from the room in oppose to asking them to say the codeword. i'll make sure i explain it all before they play anyway. and as for the missing stage, that was your fault ;l

---------- Post added 26-05-2012 at 01:57 PM ----------

When they teleport out Cameron, why not have them teleport into a freeze gate with a one way gate in front of it so their helmet will come off and they can't get it back on? Not sure if that will work!

i'll just kick them from the room, it seems like an easier and quicker solution to the problem. haha!

geo
26-05-2012, 12:58 PM

I was thinking of this, but surely everyone else that doesn't have one could say that code word and they'd just teleport in it and they'd get one?

JURV U CANT KICK EM IF YOU CANT CLICK EM

Jurv
26-05-2012, 12:59 PM
I was thinking of this, but surely everyone else that doesn't have one could say that code word and they'd just teleport in it and they'd get one?

oh.. since when couldn't you click on people that wore a helmet?! :@

:odey:
26-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh my lord Cameron it looks absolutely fab <3

Can't wait to have a go :D!

Samantha
26-05-2012, 01:00 PM

Could have a condition on so they have to be on a certain furniture (not sure though)

I think it would be a drawn out process kicking them, I know I'd be annoyed if you kicked me :P.
Unless you make them walk into a certain furniture so they teleport instead of a codeword?

Anyway I think I'd enjoy playing the game Cameron so you've done a good job :D!

Jurv
26-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh my lord Cameron it looks absolutely fab <3

Can't wait to have a go :D!

woo thanks tom! :D

---------- Post added 26-05-2012 at 02:03 PM ----------

Could have a condition on so they have to be on a certain furniture (not sure though)

I think it would be a drawn out process kicking them, I know I'd be annoyed if you kicked me :P.
Unless you make them walk into a certain furniture so they teleport instead of a codeword?

Anyway I think I'd enjoy playing the game Cameron so you've done a good job :D!

thanks sam :) i might just switch the freeze gates for football gates instead.
they are only being used so i can see who are on the green and red teams anyway.

geo
26-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Hmm yeah. Cameron you could make it so like 4 furni (as I know people go out at different stages) make them teleport into some other freeze gates and then teleport out to the line area. Anyway, I'm sure you'll work it out and you haven't been able to click people will helmets since like forever.

Cow
26-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Its so cameron x

Jurv
26-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Its so cameron x

that must mean amazing. cheers david (A)

Pigperson
26-05-2012, 01:26 PM
That looks great, I remember seeing it when you started it :) I can't wait to try it out!

Will

Jurv
26-05-2012, 01:28 PM
That looks great, I remember seeing it when you started it :) I can't wait to try it out!

Will

i remember starting it in december last yr (A) haha! cheers will

kitten
26-05-2012, 02:01 PM
this looks so good cameron :o you've worked so hard on it aha, can't wait to have a go!! :) x

Jurv
26-05-2012, 02:07 PM
this looks so good cameron :o you've worked so hard on it aha, can't wait to have a go!! :) x

woo cheers leah! :) x

orientalframe?
26-05-2012, 02:18 PM
it looks really good cameron, glad it's finally been made bet 650c is jel!! great job :) xx

Jurv
26-05-2012, 02:49 PM
it looks really good cameron, glad it's finally been made bet 650c is jel!! great job :) xx

thank you very much chels! :) xx

SackRace
26-05-2012, 03:10 PM
This is brilliant Cameron. Good work and hope this event is an success!

Succubus
26-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Glad you got to finished it! Took you yonks ;)

Well done and it looks fab!

Shockwave.2CC
26-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Looks pretty cool tbh :)

Paige.
27-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Woahh looks so different from when I last saw it :P It's so good, I really like it :)

Jurv
27-05-2012, 10:42 AM
This is brilliant Cameron. Good work and hope this event is an success!

cheers ross. i do hope it does become a success :)

Glad you got to finished it! Took you yonks ;)

Well done and it looks fab!

haha! i swear it wasn't my fault.. the furniture was hard to get hold of :( thanks maria!

Looks pretty cool tbh :)

cheers kyle :)

Woahh looks so different from when I last saw it :P It's so good, I really like it :)

haha yeah. i decided to go with another idea because it was too complex before. thanks paige! :)

MKR&*42
27-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Oh wow, that looks fantastic. Nice idea for an event as well :)

Maybe you could put a few more flowers (Yellow pandemic, Jimson weed and the pink one LOL) around the urm multi-coloured box things and colour tiles, the grass in those areas looks a bit empty. But yeah, it still looks great.

x

Jurv
27-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Oh wow, that looks fantastic. Nice idea for an event as well :)

Maybe you could put a few more flowers (Yellow pandemic, Jimson weed and the pink one LOL) around the urm multi-coloured box things and colour tiles, the grass in those areas looks a bit empty. But yeah, it still looks great.

x

thats not a bad idea actually. i'll try and hold of some and see how they look. thank you very much! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!