PDA

View Full Version : "Breedable" Tick-box

Mathew
26-05-2012, 12:57 PM
What is the point of the "Breedable" tick-box on the monster plants?

Thanks!

Thread moved here by Martin (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo in General', as the monster plant is also classed as a 'furni' as well as a pet.

:odey:
26-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Other people can breed with your plants I think can't they? :S

I'm guessing if you turn it off, they can't? :S

Mathew
26-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Oh right is that what it means? Thanks! :P I doubt anyone would want my level 1 plants so I'll just leave it off for now! :P

Samantha
27-05-2012, 08:09 PM
You'd be surprised Matt.

If you have it unticked it does mean that someone cannot breed with you. I would leave it off due to the fact that if someone was to breed with your plant then they would gain a seed and you wouldn't thus you wouldn't get the unplanted seed!

I figured that out when breeding with someone elses and also a mass that informed me that only one got it :P.

Mathew
27-05-2012, 08:20 PM
You'd be surprised Matt.

If you have it unticked it does mean that someone cannot breed with you. I would leave it off due to the fact that if someone was to breed with your plant then they would gain a seed and you wouldn't thus you wouldn't get the unplanted seed!

I figured that out when breeding with someone elses and also a mass that informed me that only one got it :P.

Ooooh right, I didn't know that! Thanks! :)

lawrawrrr
27-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I managed to breed mine without ticking it though i swear?

Samantha
27-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I managed to breed mine without ticking it though i swear?

Did you breed with someone elses or did they breed with you? If they bred with you then they shouldn't have been able to, if you bred with them then you should have been able to as long as their button was ticked.

lawrawrrr
27-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Did you breed with someone elses or did they breed with you? If they bred with you then they shouldn't have been able to, if you bred with them then you should have been able to as long as their button was ticked.

I'm not sure if they ticked the box but I was the one to breed so i spose...

It was rumoured that if you bred with someone else you'd both breed a seed though... amybe not

hockeydan21
13-06-2012, 08:40 PM
when i breeded i lost my plant why is that ???

Samantha
13-06-2012, 09:03 PM
when i breeded i lost my plant why is that ???

Did you click breedable and allow someone else to breed with it? I know there's an achievement for not receving a plant after breeding maybe that's why?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!