PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] banned for a dodgy transacton - but something isnt right....

swaith
27-05-2012, 03:24 AM
so i was banned for apparently a problem with my last transaction.

however after checking my bank (near instantly thinking id somehow had an issue with my card provider) there was my transaction in black and white having gone thru (as well as a £3.00 transaction fee for it being processed in america - thanks habbo >_> )

now seeing this i decided to open help and provide the statement information showing the payment transaction had in fact gone thru on the correct date with no problem, but after 15 days im still sitting here looking at my banned account wondering if they are going to continue to charge me the subscription while denying me access to my account.

has anyone actually got a functional response out of their useless customer service staff? because so far iv been ignored, had my help requests closed and have been threatened with account based punishments by staff ingame if i continue to request help via the ingame help button (which is a completely legitimate thing to do as they themselves sent me a message ingame saying that it was to only be used for help or account queries)

now im not one to complain to somone other than the persons i have a problem with, but as habbo staff are studiciously ignoring my requests for informations as to why they have essentially stolen my money from me for an account they then decided to deny me access to, can someone give me some advise as to how best to deal with this issue. perhaps there is a number for them in a country where u pay for something and then get to use that something so i can call somone who didnt get a course in customer service from the chinese government

Thread moved here by Martin (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as its more suited here.

Samantha
27-05-2012, 10:14 AM
It does sound odd that they ignore you. I think you could find a number on the sulake website. Although the on game help tool might help accounts it rarely does anything's it's asked.

jasey
27-05-2012, 03:05 PM
It really is unfair and a lot of us can sympathise with you in being banned for a period of time unfairly. You have it very right — contact, contact, contact. Tweet the staff. Call their offices. Email members of the support team directly. Don't bother using the ingame 'call for help' support. The moderators will not unban you — ever. Moderators simply do not do unbans and have access to a lot less information than other staff. Don't waste your time there. Don't give up either, though, because even if you lose the attraction to Habbo it is a principle you should fight for. Again, I am sorry to hear this and I hope you get a resolution.

Gina
27-05-2012, 07:47 PM
k all i can suggest is erm
either ring em, www.help.habbo.com, tweet em or look at other peoples replies
but thats rly odd how they're ignoring you and stufff :S

auffant1
27-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Hmm second time I have seen this. Hopefully this isn't a new trend.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!