PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Garden

Paige.
27-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Got bored so made this :)

http://oi48.tinypic.com/5wk8p.jpg

Feel free to say anything you feel could be improved or anything you don't like although I'm not keeping this :P

kitten
27-05-2012, 02:46 PM
aw this is cute paige, i can't really point out on anything you need to improve. :P you should keep it though!

Samantha
27-05-2012, 02:46 PM
I think it's too overcrowded with the little flowers, I think the friendship tree on the stone platform could be moved (as I'm thinking a tree and flowers wouldn't grow through stone :P).

I like the Porches but think it would look better with Cabin Walls or those new walls too.

Finally, I think stairs should be attached onto the Porch so you can get on it (I know you can with the height it is but I mean irl you'd need to jump :P.)

geo
27-05-2012, 02:47 PM
idk i don't really like it, sorry. :( ive seen so many garden rooms and this doesn't really compare to any of them. not keen on the trees or the lanterns and i'd change the waterfall so it's a little smaller. SORRY ABOUT THIS.

Paige.
27-05-2012, 03:13 PM
aw this is cute paige, i can't really point out on anything you need to improve. :P you should keep it though!

aw thanks leah but i can't i was using some of the furni from my event room :P

I think it's too overcrowded with the little flowers, I think the friendship tree on the stone platform could be moved (as I'm thinking a tree and flowers wouldn't grow through stone :P).

I like the Porches but think it would look better with Cabin Walls or those new walls too.

Finally, I think stairs should be attached onto the Porch so you can get on it (I know you can with the height it is but I mean irl you'd need to jump :P.)

I agree tbh looking at it now the flowers seem a bit much but I just put whatever I had in my hand in and I see what you mean about the tree :P I put it there as when I put it on the grass behind the path kind of over lapped it. I thought that and I tried to put the stairs onto the porch but there was a massive gap because as you said the height it is. Thanks for this Sam, it'll help me for the next bored build :)

idk i don't really like it, sorry. :( ive seen so many garden rooms and this doesn't really compare to any of them. not keen on the trees or the lanterns and i'd change the waterfall so it's a little smaller. SORRY ABOUT THIS.

Aww Georgia why are you apologising haha you're allowed to not like it :P Thanks for the cc :)

Pigperson
27-05-2012, 06:08 PM
It's quite a nice room :) I just think some furni make it look a bit like messy and a door for the house thing would be good :) Nice room though x

Will

auffant1
27-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow, I really love the Log Cabin design on the wall. Just a few things that could be improved are that the Chinese hanging lights see a little out of place :P. The other thing that could make it look awesome is if you add a Door Tele to the Cabin Walls that maybe lead inside to like another room.

lawrawrrr
27-05-2012, 10:53 PM
This is rly rly rly cute!! Only thing is cos it's a small room it does look kinda crowded :)

Perfected
28-05-2012, 05:44 AM
Very cute - I don't have much input as I have no experience with making an outdoors rooms, but I think you should keep it & maybe add a couple of benches! (:

MizzBex
28-05-2012, 04:19 PM
I think a few things look a little bit odd like the flowers on the path, but on the whole I think it looks really cute! :)

Ellz
28-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Thats really cute, i quite like the new gardening furniture they have released :)

Samantha.
29-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Looks really nice and cute Paige! Nice room. It does looks a little crowded like others said but other than that it's great, I wish you could keep it :(

-Amyy
29-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Aww, I really like it :)

Seikou
30-05-2012, 08:11 AM
omg i love it paige, looks really cute, i just love garden themed rooms!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!