PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Snog Marry Avoid?

Samantha.
28-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Has anyone been watching the new series with the Ellie Taylor? It's easy watching TV while you're doing something else but I find it quite shocking how some of the people dress who go to visit POD. I wouldn't class it as decent television but its a good insight into peoples lives!

The new series continues tonight on BBC Three in Manchester if you've never seen it before and you're interested.

Jssy
28-05-2012, 01:56 PM
I watch it, a girl from my town in yorkshire was on the liverpool episode with her hair in curlers haha

geo
28-05-2012, 03:06 PM
HATE IT. i don't see the point in it. swear most of the people that go on their couldn't actually give a **** about their transformation and go back to their old, weird looks. :S well, that's how it seems from all the times i've watched it! i only ever really see bits of the show when i'm about to watch something on the same channel as it, and i'm just waiting for it to finish. :P

Samantha.
28-05-2012, 03:09 PM
HATE IT. i don't see the point in it. swear most of the people that go on their couldn't actually give a **** about their transformation and go back to their old, weird looks. :S well, that's how it seems from all the times i've watched it! i only ever really see bits of the show when i'm about to watch something on the same channel as it, and i'm just waiting for it to finish. :P

Quite a few of the stay with their transformation but some of the people that go on that programme are shocking. I always think to myself 'do they actually look in the mirror before they leave the house?'

geo
28-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Quite a few of the stay with their transformation but some of the people that go on that programme are shocking. I always think to myself 'do they actually look in the mirror before they leave the house?'

Never watched one where a person has kept their new look.
IKR omg they're like seriously awful at times.

Paige.
28-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't really like it, idk I just find it a bit boring. Some of the people that go on there are funny but others are just.. weird :L I find it a bit rude when they don't keep the look because they were getting free help which improved their look lmao idiots.

Rozi
28-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE it with the old presenter and format when they got to chose aspects of their looks and stuff! But this new presenter INFURIATES me omg she is SO ANNOYING. The show is NOT ABOUT YOU LOVE, it is about the people and not your stupid "humour" omg.

Walks06
28-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I watch this if im drunk at 3am.. people on there are so disgusting & why they don't like there looks after i'll never know

Samantha
28-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I've watched it previously, but when I say that I mean ages ago. It doesn't appeal to me really as I don't think going around asking people if you'd snog, marry or avoid them is fun or a good show.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!