PDA

View Full Version : Work Ex Hilton.

iBlueBox
28-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I've been offered an interview for work experience in Liverpool Hilton, originally wanted to go to a museum but i'm interested in the hotel industry as well seeing as I do travel and tourism.

This is like my first ever interview, so any kind of tips?

Moved by Lee (Forum Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything' as it's better suited here (H)

Samantha.
28-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Just be yourself and come across as confident! They won't hire someone who is shy as working in a hotel you'll have to talk to the visitors :)

Good Luck for the interview!

Eric
28-05-2012, 03:03 PM
omg. that's very nice!!! i'm always interested in the hotel industry!

ok first stress on your punctuality and reliability. appearing to the interview on time as they will only hire people who are wiling to work overtime and cover shifts and having a good attendance is essential. Emphasize your communication skills, you must have good talking skills to be able to give a good customer service to the customers and they'll most likely ask you how to deal with an angry customer. Appear to the interview with a neat appearance, wear a suit with a tie or something that looks neat. Stay professional and deliver the answers with confidence and a smile. :) :)

hope it helps.

good luck!

Lee
28-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Be confident, and read up a little about their company incase they ask any questions that may relate to their business. Good luck :D

Paige.
28-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Prepare some answers to some obvious question or questions you think they will ask you so you will be able to answer straight away and know what you're talking about as this will show confidence and that you know what you're talking about :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!