PDA

View Full Version : +18REP Country Ideas!

Samantha
29-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Hello, some may know that I'm making a sort of maze that revolves around various countries. I need your help in deciding which countries to use as I need to ensure I could get furniture related to said country. Any ideas are welcome and if I go through with the country you give I will rep you.

I already have the idea of Japan/China, Australia and Greece

(Was thinking of Antarctica/Iceland, Christmas Island and Easter Island but would prefer better ones).

Also considering all Around the World collectible countries too!

geo
29-05-2012, 03:37 PM
YEAH DO ANTARCTICA THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL.
ummmmm you should do like a country with a beach and sweden... because i love sweden.
you should try doing like london too, or just england. think that would be quite easy to do as there's lots of things you could do!!

Samantha
29-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh I have Big Bens and they come into Around The World, silly me forgetting my own country :P.

Sweden hmm let's see, could do. A lot of countries have beaches, perhaps Spain lol

j0rd
29-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Wales, just lots of country furni + terrier dogs as sheep!!!!

Samantha
29-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Wales, just lots of country furni + terrier dogs as sheep!!!!

I am not made of Credits, I have a Terrier called Doggy will that do?. Or I could use Dragons for Wales?

David
29-05-2012, 04:02 PM
lots of rain and do scotland !!1

Samantha
29-05-2012, 04:05 PM
lots of rain and do scotland !!1

Ooh can't forget the snow too ;). Put a Turtle in some water and call it the Loch Ness Monster. Cooking now!!

lawrawrrr
29-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Desert/sand themed one for the sahara/egypt etc!

Could do undderwater for atlantis but that's ancient history (myth if that' what you want to believe)

Venice/italy with romantique furni and a pizza box? ;)

Iceland with geysers and rocks would be cool

Ill post if I think of any more aahahah

:odey:
29-05-2012, 05:20 PM
If you could be bothered to stack loads of area bars, I think a Great Wall of China would be fab :(!

Paige.
29-05-2012, 05:48 PM
You could do Switzerland and have lots of snow and stacked high rocks in like a mountain way as Switzerland has loads of mountains and have the large ski patches :)

Samantha
29-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Some really good ideas here. I know my plan for tomorrow then lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!