PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Flooding Advertisements.

BLuweesH
29-08-2005, 01:57 AM
It doesn't drive me nuts, but it does annoy me a bit if I'm trying to speak to someone and all my speech bubbles disappear because of someone advertising and flooding in my room. Don't they realise how much it jeopardises their room? How desperate it makes them look? Why do these people advertise? Is it because most of them resort to this activity because none of their friends come?

If people asked me if they could advertise once or twice, that's fine. But repetitive flooding of advertisements, gosh.

Lol and if Justin is reading this, don't tell me to relax cause I am relaxed :) I'm just feeling cold right now so I have numb fingers. :P

What are your agreements and disagreements people? :o

Rou
29-08-2005, 03:10 AM
Agree With You That Its Anoying :) :p

?WhyNot?
29-08-2005, 03:11 AM
I agree. It's really annoying.

BLuweesH
29-08-2005, 01:23 PM
I wonder when I'm gonna get disagreements. :P Maybe people have their reasons for advertising, or for not asking or for being shifty. (I wasn't being sarcastic)

But I still stand strong on my point as that seems to be the main reason...

Rou
29-08-2005, 02:47 PM
I wonder when I'm gonna get disagreements. :P Maybe people have their reasons for advertising, or for not asking or for being shifty. (I wasn't being sarcastic)

But I still stand strong on my point as that seems to be the main reason...

Guse Every1 Loves You Too Much To Disagree :P

Dudeitsme
29-08-2005, 02:48 PM
lmao yeah i be asking bjay a question then outta no where a flooder or lag

?WhyNot?
29-08-2005, 03:31 PM
If you report flooders, they get a 2 hours ban.

Joeymac
29-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Thats only if the hobba bans them. i reported one guy who was saying f*** this and f*** that (basicaly) and i reported and the hobba said "that person wasnt flooding". lol but if u typed something u couldnt even see it the bubbles moved that fast. i hate hobbas they dont do nything. one guy (helpus8) used to do a sneaky thing. he used to error me then flood. it was hard for him to error me when i used anti error ;P and he kept flooding and flooding after that day. But yet i went to that furni shop he was advertising... and i let a flood go the guy called me every name in the book. (an expression). it goes to show flooders can give but not recieve very well.

Triarch
30-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Good point.And yes Bjay, I agree. But haven't you ever in your whole Habbo life flooded? Everyone did atleast once :P

Digital
30-08-2005, 12:49 AM
It doesn't drive me nuts, but it does annoy me a bit if I'm trying to speak to someone and all my speech bubbles disappear because of someone advertising and flooding in my room. Don't they realise how much it jeopardises their room? How desperate it makes them look? Why do these people advertise? Is it because most of them resort to this activity because none of their friends come?

If people asked me if they could advertise once or twice, that's fine. But repetitive flooding of advertisements, gosh.

Lol and if Justin is reading this, don't tell me to relax cause I am relaxed :) I'm just feeling cold right now so I have numb fingers. :P

What are your agreements and disagreements people? :o
Give me rights and i'll kick :rolleyes:

BLuweesH
30-08-2005, 06:14 AM
Good point.And yes Bjay, I agree. But haven't you ever in your whole Habbo life flooded? Everyone did atleast once :P

Oh I flooded trust me, but that was when I was talking too much haha and wouldn't stop. :) :P

ilovejordan
30-08-2005, 11:29 AM
If you report flooders, they get a 2 hours ban.

24hours * i remember once i was going ;OOOOOOOOOOOOO like that repeatedly and got ip banned for a week. :l even though i wasn't using a flooding tool. And then when i do use a flooding tool i dont get banned :p

shenk.
30-08-2005, 11:45 AM
i rember when i came on habbo and like

clones flooded only ever clones
then owners would hier people to flood
then non-hc owners would flood
then hc owners started to flood

whats next? gold hcs? then hobbas?

BLuweesH
30-08-2005, 11:53 AM
24hours * i remember once i was going ;OOOOOOOOOOOOO like that repeatedly and got ip banned for a week. :l even though i wasn't using a flooding tool. And then when i do use a flooding tool i dont get banned :p

IP banned? 24 hours? Woah you must have had lots of bans or a numerous before that could that type of severe punishment can be taken into account. :P

shenk.
30-08-2005, 12:13 PM
heh i got banned for 2hours once for flooding a site that had 8viruses on it(dont do it anymore btw) it was kinda oviouse from the title that it wasnt gona be a greatly legal site 'www.habbohell4u.tk' < think that was it ;]

mat64
30-08-2005, 12:14 PM
IP banned? 24 hours? Woah you must have had lots of bans or a numerous before that could that type of severe punishment can be taken into account. :P

You normally get banned for 2 hours for flooding :s , I never pay any attenion to flooders, if you want people in your room use clones simple as.

shenk.
30-08-2005, 12:15 PM
You get banned for 2 hours for flooding, I never pay any attenion to flooders, if you want people in your room use clones simple as.
i get loads for doing that because i can open 100habbo screens with out lag and people pay like 5hcs for 25clones then they kick em one by one :P

mat64
30-08-2005, 12:17 PM
i get loads for doing that because i can open 100habbo screens with out lag and people pay like 5hcs for 25clones then they kick em one by one :P

Well it's their furni :p

DJ Reaper
30-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Ever heard of the ignore button?

BLuweesH

Very cunning. :P

shenk.
Well it's their furni :p
mine now :D lol

BLuweesH
30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
mine now :D lol
Darn you're cheeky lol!

Shady
30-08-2005, 03:52 PM
i rember when i came on habbo and like

clones flooded only ever clones
then owners would hier people to flood
then non-hc owners would flood
then hc owners started to flood

whats next? gold hcs? then hobbas?

wth, gold hc's are just normal people too ;l
its just they have a shiny badge and they spend over 30 quid a year on habbo club. nothing special

ilovejordan
30-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah. I've been playing for years so the bans mount up.. When i get banned for swearing its like 6 hours or smmin. Their getting harsh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!