PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] glitches of yesterday - which habbo glitch do you miss.

andoo89
30-05-2012, 02:03 AM
The naked habbo was fun. so many habbo's going :O when they saw it for the first time...

which habbo glitch do you miss?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited

vito201-:D
30-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Furniture duplication - the 2005 method...

Where you placed furniture in a room, left the room, allowed it to reset, entered the room, picked up all the furniture, left the room... and then wait a few seconds, go back in the room and have all your furniture replicated.

You could trade the furniture but not place them in the SAME room as they shared the same furnitureID so one would disappear if you tried.

The SplashPlastic bug in 2003 was awesome also... free creds! ;D
- Alex (Shenk).

Samantha.
30-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I loved the naked one, I just thought it was hilarious!

auffant1
30-05-2012, 11:31 AM
It wasn't really a glitch but I wish the ghost effect was still here so that you can still go invisble. Lots of fun with that.

Succubus
30-05-2012, 12:46 PM
The naked one has to top them! It was really funny to watch naked habbos run around.

lawrawrrr
30-05-2012, 12:57 PM
naked was hilarious!!!!

Michael
30-05-2012, 03:04 PM
The clone one, where you could have 1000's of yourself!

Samantha
31-05-2012, 09:51 AM
The naked one was funny admittedly, was funnier that I was naked on mine but others couldn't tell.

:odey:
31-05-2012, 10:46 AM
There used to be a 'method' of stopping teles from working way back wasn't there,
It was fab, the doors would just lock open and no one could use them, haaa :)

31-05-2012, 11:31 AM
There used to be a 'method' of stopping teles from working way back wasn't there,
It was fab, the doors would just lock open and no one could use them, haaa :)

You can still stick teleporter doors open very easily via a glitch, which I explain on my site:
http://www.shenkx.co.uk/Tutorials/Habbo/Glitches/StickTeleDoor.htm

But freezing the action (ie. sending the Habbo through the teleportation function) is now successfully patched I reckon.
- Alex (Shenk).

Samantha
31-05-2012, 12:57 PM
You can still stick teleporter doors open very easily via a glitch, which I explain on my site:
http://www.shenkx.co.uk/Tutorials/Habbo/Glitches/StickTeleDoor.htm

But freezing the action (ie. sending the Habbo through the teleportation function) is now successfully patched I reckon.
- Alex (Shenk).

That's your site? Wow I love that site.

I remember a glitch wherby when you had a lot of furniture in your room I used to be able to put furni inside each other instead of stacking it, i swear I had about 20 teleports, chairs and things in one space. Not sure if it was patched or just random though.

01-06-2012, 02:49 AM
That's your site? Wow I love that site.

I remember a glitch wherby when you had a lot of furniture in your room I used to be able to put furni inside each other instead of stacking it, i swear I had about 20 teleports, chairs and things in one space. Not sure if it was patched or just random though.
It is indeed, I'm glad you like it! ^-^

And, is that the glitch that came out in v7? If it is, it allowed you to wall-furniture as well after the heightmap was changed. ^-^
- Alex (Shenk).

Zeptis
03-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Wish I was on Habbo for the Naked Habbo one, since everyone here is talking about it :D

03-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Wish I was on Habbo for the Naked Habbo one, since everyone here is talking about it :D

Naked glitches happen often... I must've seen about five different methods for semi-nakedness and about four full naked methods in my time.
- Alex (Shenk).

Zeptis
03-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Naked glitches happen often... I must've seen about five different methods for semi-nakedness and about four full naked methods in my time.
- Alex (Shenk).

I have only seen some things you can do with clothes that make you loo nude

03-06-2012, 10:49 PM
I have only seen some things you can do with clothes that make you loo nude

Is that just skin-coloured clothing methods? Because the methods I was talking about are all actual nude methods as apposed to just looking-like it. ^-^
- Alex (Shenk).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!