PDA

View Full Version : Some campaign furniture.

MKR&*42
30-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't think this has been posted yet.

Another New campaign furniture item was discovered earlier. No idea what the campaign is about:

Name: ads_ontour
Image:

http://i.imgur.com/Lplwh.png

The blue background is due to Puhekupla not having the image displayed properly (at all) on their site. So I had to use other sites.

:odey: already placed the other campaign item here - http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=749612&p=7547107#post7547107.

So, I'd love this on .com. I think it looks better than the current MTV or Studio or w.e drums. I bet it's for a foreign hotel though aha :l

lawrawrrr
30-05-2012, 11:20 PM
oooh these are so cute man! the star on the bass drum looks odd though, is that just me?

:odey:
30-05-2012, 11:26 PM
oooh these are so cute man! the star on the bass drum looks odd though, is that just me?

Ye it looks a little out of proportion to me...

Ahh, this must have been the broken image!

They look fab though, no idea what they're for though :S

lawrawrrr
30-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Ye it looks a little out of proportion to me...

Ahh, this must have been the broken image!

They look fab though, no idea what they're for though :S

yeah... you'd have though an 'on tour' campaign would have much more instruments and stuff, but nothing's been found?

Samantha
30-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Saw this like yesterday morning, well saw the link to it as the news thing is broken but I like them and I don't,

They look nice but they're just a recolour and rebrand of the drums we already have so I think we should have new furniture instead of them.

I wondered whether it was going to be for The Voice tour or X Factor tour but I find that unlikely.

30-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Would be nice to have more to that range, it's one of my favourites :)

geo
31-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Omg I love these drums. I would hope that this was a furniture range for this furni, but I don't think that would happen if they're campaign furni.

31-05-2012, 10:49 AM
I hope they release the furni range again, is it the 'studio' range?

Can't remember what it was called with these, as I need to stock up! :P

Samantha.
31-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Loving the drums, so cute! Looking forward to it

j0rd
31-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Just looks like the old drums but recoloured?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!