PDA

View Full Version : E3

mrwoooooooo
31-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Can't see any threads on this.. and it's next week?

Any predictions/

dbgtz
01-06-2012, 10:18 AM
PS4 and new Xbox are pretty likely I guess. I'm interested to see what the Wii U is going to be like considering all the speculation and comments about that.

Anyone else watching any live? Personally I'm only probably going to watch Sony, M$ and Nintendo.

Chris
01-06-2012, 10:30 AM
No predictions but I'm excited to see Assassins Creed & Starwars 1313 mostly. I'll be watching the ms, sony, nintendo and ubi conferences too. :D

Milarz
01-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Any game to do with Rockstar, won't happen as they've backed out.

Oleh
01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
I will be watching it all :) No college so all nighters every night! Pow Pow. Fifa 13 is the big one for me at the minute.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Is the Microsoft E3 at 5 or 6?

Oleh
04-06-2012, 01:37 PM
5:15 pm I believe. It is live on the xbox via Live Event Player app. Download it on the dashboard.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 04:04 PM
I wonder if Call of Duty is going to start the show again.

samsaBEAR
04-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Watching now, why would I wanna use IE on my Xbox when I can use Chrome on my phone?

Chris
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Brilliant show from Microsoft. I'm really excited about smartglass.

Niall!
04-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Brilliant show? Please be sarcasm. Smartglass is just the WiiU.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Brilliant show from Microsoft. I'm really excited about smartglass.

Wait what? I was bored as hell. If Sony and Nintendo do not do better then shame on them.

Oleh
04-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I found it quite enjoyable. I find every E3 enjoyable. Smart Glass was the only thing I was looking forward to. They really need to bring a Sky Sports F1 app out.

mrwoooooooo
04-06-2012, 06:38 PM
lets face it. that was terrible.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 06:39 PM
I found it quite enjoyable. I find every E3 enjoyable. Smart Glass was the only thing I was looking forward to. They really need to bring a Sky Sports F1 app out.

Really? Even Microsofts last year which was (somehow) worse than this years?

Anyway all I can say is bring on Sony, hoping for The Last of Us gameplay along with the rumoured game from Quantic Dream. Also the hope for some new hardware. Also hoping for a new MGS, but that's unlikely.

The only good quote of the conference:
How many times have you been watching an episode of South Park and thought "I'd like to watch this on my television while hooked it my mobile device which is being controlled by my tablet device which is hooked into my oven all the while sitting in my refrigirator"?

samsaBEAR
04-06-2012, 07:33 PM
I wish developers/console makers would stop making a hoo-hah about multimedia. I own a games console with media center capabilities, E3 always makes me feel like it's the other way around

Oleh
04-06-2012, 07:44 PM
They're pushing to make the consoles more of an all in one system so that's why. Once all that is out of the way. Then it'll be back to games.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm hoping for a large focus on the next Sim City.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Apart from the awesomeness of the new Sim City, this sums up my opinion of the EA conference:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9566461.jpg

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 10:38 PM
GOD DAMN UBISOFT WHY IS THAT ZOMBIE GAME EXCLUSIVE GOD DAMN IT. GONNA HAVE TO BUY A ******* WIIU NOW. FFS. Unless the gameplay is **** of course.

Niall!
04-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Dude, stop ******* triple posting.

WiiU looks awesome, Rayman has me more interested than some stupid Zombie game.

Chris
04-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Wow. Assassins creed 3 looks amazing, cant wait to see more on that.

dbgtz
04-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Dude, stop ******* triple posting.

WiiU looks awesome, Rayman has me more interested than some stupid Zombie game.

Just trying to breathe life into the thread.

Anyway Rayman does look good, but it's just not my sort of thing.

Also AC3 aso looked rather interesting, but I am still unsure if I will buy it or not.

Also that game about digital shadows and whatnot (ctos?) looks really interesting.

Niall!
04-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Watch Dogs. It wins E3. Day One Buy.

dirrty
04-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Watch Dogs. It wins E3. Day One Buy.
i rarely play games, but jesus christ i'm 100% buying that. looks awesome!

Chris
05-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Watch Dogs stole the show!

I'm gonna try and stay up for starwars 1313 which is on at 3am bst on gttv.

TonyBest
05-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Both AC3 and Watch Dogs looked amazing! I want both NOW!
To Ubisoft:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m51yttxiPg1qmnujmo2_500.jpg

dbgtz
05-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Looks like Watch Dogs is going to be a hit for Ubisoft.

Also at Sonys conference, the start was fantastic with the new Quantic Dream game as, along with a new MGS, are the only games I hoped to be announced (1/2 isn't bad I guess). I barely remember the middle part apart from that book which is a good idea and the J.K. Rowling may help sales, they spent far too long on it. Then at the end, both GOW and The Last of Us looked brilliant.

Chris
05-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Starwars 1313 looks bloody amazing. I was just like :0 all the way through.

Oleh
05-06-2012, 02:54 AM
The wonderbook was just like chicken breast in a bra, Just a filler. Load of garbage that was.

j0rd
05-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Just watched the Watch Dogs trailer, it looks pure amazing.

Chris
05-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Bit bored by the Nintendo conference so far. It seems they've stuck U on the end of most of the games for it.

dbgtz
05-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Bit bored by the Nintendo conference so far. It seems they've stuck U on the end of most of the games for it.

Same, I actually really want Lego City though, lol. That and ZombiU might convince me to buy the system.

Chris
05-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Ikr I like the look of lego city, I would totally buy that. ZombiU looks awesome too, it looks like it makes a lot of use of the new control.

Camy
08-06-2012, 01:23 AM
I think ubisoft won this year for me, wasn't really excited for anything after seeing them, apart from Assassins Creed 3 and Watch Dogs.
Well, the last of us looks pretty amazing aswell.

Lamz
08-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Gears of War Judgement, looks insane! I knew Epic wasn't gonna just stop at 3, the saga is just never ending imo. I like the new Multiplayer feature they intend to have too 'Horizon' I believe it's called. Horde & Beast together which is great!

Forza Horizon looks quite interesting as well. I'm more into Street Racing games where you can make your car look like insane with the neon & nitrous & spoilers what not but those games have fairly drifted now with ps2.

Black Ops 2 looked a bit dodgey after the 1st trailer I watched with the drones in the air & all this modern technology then you're riding a horse but after seeing that little sesh on the E3 I found it quite interesting. I hope the multiplayer is jst better than all over CoD multiplayers because MW2 wasn't the best. BO1 is the best I've played & MW3 the maps are just tragic. I pray for bigger complex maps, better guns, realistic scenery & better target presicion like when you shoot someone in the leg they barely die.

I had a little look at the South Park game it looks funny but I doubt I'd buy it.

Chris
08-06-2012, 02:43 PM
I think ubisoft won this year for me, wasn't really excited for anything after seeing them, apart from Assassins Creed 3 and Watch Dogs.
Well, the last of us looks pretty amazing aswell.

Ubi was my winner this year too! I'm looking forward to seeing more on ac3, watchdogs and even splinter cell, which I've never really been interested in before.

Gears of War Judgement, looks insane! I knew Epic wasn't gonna just stop at 3, the saga is just never ending imo. I like the new Multiplayer feature they intend to have too 'Horizon' I believe it's called. Horde & Beast together which is great!

Forza Horizon looks quite interesting as well. I'm more into Street Racing games where you can make your car look like insane with the neon & nitrous & spoilers what not but those games have fairly drifted now with ps2.

Black Ops 2 looked a bit dodgey after the 1st trailer I watched with the drones in the air & all this modern technology then you're riding a horse but after seeing that little sesh on the E3 I found it quite interesting. I hope the multiplayer is jst better than all over CoD multiplayers because MW2 wasn't the best. BO1 is the best I've played & MW3 the maps are just tragic. I pray for bigger complex maps, better guns, realistic scenery & better target presicion like when you shoot someone in the leg they barely die.

I had a little look at the South Park game it looks funny but I doubt I'd buy it.

Gears sounds good, i'm so glad they're doing a class based system in multiplayer now.

Chippiewill
08-06-2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7WGAJPRRw

It's like GTA but actually seems to have some unique and interesting gameplay.

Iverne
13-06-2012, 05:56 PM
It was alright, not as good as other years though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!