PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars 1313

Chris
01-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Tonight LucasArts debuted the new Star Wars: 1313, a third-person action adventure game starring a bounty hunter stalking targets on the capital of the Republic, Coruscant. Billed as a "mature" Star Wars title, 1313 takes you deep into the seedy underworld of a densely populated planet, giving you access to an array of "exotic weaponry" in your quest to take down targets and "uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy."

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/05/1313art.jpg

Gameplay apparently involves a lot of cover-based shooting, as well as platforming as you battle your way through the dangerous and titular Level 1313. LucasArts is also bringing in a wide-range of talent for the project, utilizing the many arms of the Lucasfilm business. Industrial Light & Magic, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation will all be contributing.

It's not what I was hoping for but it sounds pretty awesome. The gameplay premiere is on June 4th on Spike/Gametrailers.com

Thoughts?

David
01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Meh doesn't sound too good to me tbh. But they're going all out on it so it might be decent.
The game I'm waiting/hoping for is KoTOR 3 :(:(

Chris
01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm still waiting for battlefront 3 but it doesn't look like thats coming. :( I hope this is similar to bounty hunter on ps2, that was a wicked game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!