PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent or sexy

Richie
01-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Would you prefer to be Intelligent or sexy (or in my case both) and why?

Succubus
01-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Richie;

Dreaming bbe xox

Oh god this is hard, either be smart and then find a new way of being pretty. Or be pretty and get abused *+*+*

Er smart please.

Eric
01-06-2012, 01:26 PM
ok intelligent cause i hate being a dumb ass

buttons
01-06-2012, 01:32 PM
i'd definitely 100% prefer to be intelligent
so i can have confidence someone likes me for something other than my looks
that's the truth.... & cute/pretty girls > sexy !!!
i prefer intelligent guys to hot, thick guys anyway

Inseriousity.
01-06-2012, 01:39 PM
sexy, im intelligent enough for the both of us. LOL joking id choose intelligent, id like someone to be able to keep a conversation going and my interests are mostly academic/philosophical so intelligence would help! sexy would be a bonus but im not sexy enough to be fussy :P

MKR&*42
01-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Intelligent, I'd prefer to converse with someone about a "thought provoking" topic, as opposed to chatting to someone about how much better I look today or w.e :L

wixard
01-06-2012, 03:36 PM
who'd choose sexy

intelligent for sure, nerds are a turn on for me anyway

mrwoooooooo
01-06-2012, 04:23 PM
sexy, you dont need to be intelligent to get far in life, re; alex reid, katie price etc etc etc

Samantha.
01-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Definitely intelligent! Most good looking boys know they're good looking and act on it, so annoying!

geo
01-06-2012, 04:33 PM
intelligent! i'd love to be clever and omg, yeah **** looks. they're just a bonus.

AND AS JEN SAID PRETTY AND CUTE IS BETTER THAN SEXY

Paige.
01-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Intelligent because some 'sexy' people that know they are, are just arrogant pigs and I agree that pretty/cute is better than sexy

buttons
01-06-2012, 09:20 PM
sexy, you dont need to be intelligent to get far in life, re; alex reid, katie price etc etc etc

Definitely intelligent! Most good looking boys know they're good looking and act on it, so annoying!
yeah and at the end of the day (!!!!!!)
your looks don't last long. 30 years or so they're likely gonna be fat and balding and if you have no personality or brains then you'll be left with nothing
so may aswell make a personality for yourself
must suck being sexy and sexy only cause once you lose it no1 is gonna luv u

mrwoooooooo
01-06-2012, 09:21 PM
yeah and at the end of the day (!!!!!!)
your looks don't last long. 30 years or so they're likely gonna be fat and balding and if you have no personality or brains then you'll be left with nothing
so may aswell make a personality for yourself
must suck being sexy and sexy only cause once you lose it no1 is gonna luv u
cosmetic surgery in the future will be better than it is now!

FlyingJesus
02-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Can't I just stay as I am and have both? Errr on the real though if I had to get rid of one or the other I'd gladly lose my intelligence. Stupid people annoy me but the fact of it is that ignorance really is bliss, and in my experience the more intelligent people tend to not be as happy as those who stumble through life knowing nothing

Seikou
02-06-2012, 10:38 AM
intelligent for sure :-)

lawrawrrr
02-06-2012, 11:07 AM
i sorta like both, but i'd rather be with an unattractive intelligent person than a hot airhead...

GirlNextDoor15
02-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Can't I just stay as I am and have both? Errr on the real though if I had to get rid of one or the other I'd gladly lose my intelligence. Stupid people annoy me but the fact of it is that ignorance really is bliss, and in my experience the more intelligent people tend to not be as happy as those who stumble through life knowing nothing

Agreed but a woman ages faster. And so, I'll take both and try not to lose any of it.

Aiden
02-06-2012, 01:19 PM
sexy..

Absently
02-06-2012, 02:07 PM
just because they're sexy doesn't really mean they have to be stupid surely. i picked sexy because i'm not the brightest and i don't think i'd enjoy being constantly corrected, idc too much about the looks..

e5
02-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Sexy lol. I care about the way I look, and these days you don't even need to be intelligent. You can learn to be intelligent, you can't learn to be sexy. You either are or you aren't.

Knewitall
02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
If I lost all my intelligence and suddenly became sexy that wouldn't be me at all.
I'm sure being sexy and unintelligent is quite fun, but I prefer intelligence.

GommeInc
02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Intelligence is over-rated, there aren't that many intelligent people, or people you can label that :P Part of me is swaying towards sexiness :P

Martin
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Intelligent because I hate being thick sometimes :( and I don't think sexyness matters too much as long as you like someone on the inside and ting. I think being sexy with no brains though would be a bit of a shame :(

Catchetat
02-06-2012, 06:55 PM
intelligence

Nli.
05-06-2012, 08:02 PM

I agree with this! Although the majority of those boys who act on it probably wouldn't realise you're offending them in some cases especially with the use of some wit or sarcasm, they'd most probably take it as a compliment.

However, WHAT does define being intelligent or sexy?!

Jurv
06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
er, i'm not really sure. at the moment i'm thinking more sexy because then you're pretty much sorted for life. whereas if you were ugly and intelligent then you would probably have a **** lovelife or whatever.

Samantha
06-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Intellegent as the person you end up being with would class you as the sexiest person ever due to love. When you have your partner say it even when you look your worst and no one else mutters it I think being sexy is a bonus. Being intelligent is usually inside you thus people have to dig down deeper to find it.

Jazz
06-06-2012, 06:42 PM
intelligent, i couldnt care less about looks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!