PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Matt] so far Modern room nearly done...

Choco
02-06-2012, 12:24 PM
here it is :) criticism please, guys :)
http://www.iaza.com/work/120603C/iaza18578829324600.png

Zuth
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Ooolala, very nice indeed, I love the stools with the white dots at the bottom and the bed is great too. Great work - keep it up! +REP

Jordan
02-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I remember you posting something similar to this last year and as I said before it is an amazing piece of work you've made. I see you've changed the pillows from soap to actual pillows :P

Well done. Really Impressed :)

Samantha
02-06-2012, 03:43 PM
I remember the bed from ages ago :D, erm the Painting on the wall looks like a black and white version of the Twilight one but I don't like it regardless, just my opinion, others may like it. I just don't like the pattern I'd prefer a landscape or something but of course it's more modern like the way you've done it.

I think the mirror needs shading? Or just be darker, I could be wrong but it looks like a window imo.

The stool next to the computer desk is too high, ergonomics would never accept it ;).

I'd like to see a lamp in the corner where the bed is :D!

Ellz
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
wow, this is amazing!! i think its all really good, how long did it take?

Choco
02-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Ooolala, very nice indeed, I love the stools with the white dots at the bottom and the bed is great too. Great work - keep it up! +REP

thank you so much! aha, i don't know why i started to add little dots :o suppose i thought it looked nice! thanks! ;)

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:49 PM ----------

I remember you posting something similar to this last year and as I said before it is an amazing piece of work you've made. I see you've changed the pillows from soap to actual pillows :P

Well done. Really Impressed :)

haha! yes! wasn't having silly soap pillows you see! ;) i'm going ot try and create a different bed, or a better version! :)

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

I remember the bed from ages ago :D, erm the Painting on the wall looks like a black and white version of the Twilight one but I don't like it regardless, just my opinion, others may like it. I just don't like the pattern I'd prefer a landscape or something but of course it's more modern like the way you've done it.

I think the mirror needs shading? Or just be darker, I could be wrong but it looks like a window imo.

The stool next to the computer desk is too high, ergonomics would never accept it ;).

I'd like to see a lamp in the corner where the bed is :D!

you have a very good eye! :) it is the twilight, it looks crap both ways, i don't like it, i thought it would look okay with the setting in this design! but obviously not aha, anthropometric s can kiss my butt! aha i know they wouldn't :( can you help me with what little details should be added? like say stuff? haha thanks anyways! :D

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:52 PM ----------

wow, this is amazing!! i think its all really good, how long did it take?

thanks so much! it took well since 2009 -2012, haha, I've been updating it to a newer style, currently on this new whole design about 1 week of work, but i keep on creating new things and going back and improving so its a slow work in progress :) x

Samantha
02-06-2012, 04:59 PM
You're the graphic person pft, I'm not good. Erm, I'm not sure though as I realise that many Habbo images are blue not grey/silver/glass like. I just think maybe shade it so it's like reflected, or better yet have something in front of it so you can have a reflection on the mirror? :P

Choco
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
You're the graphic person pft, I'm not good. Erm, I'm not sure though as I realise that many Habbo images are blue not grey/silver/glass like. I just think maybe shade it so it's like reflected, or better yet have something in front of it so you can have a reflection on the mirror? :P

i think i'm going to change the design of the mirror anyway, i think i might have took a bit too much inspiration from someone... :s so i'll change it aha, lightbulbs look cheap and tacky, but yes it looks liek the old habbo hotel's skyscraper window, i'll try my best aha :) i could do a person perhaps? :)

Samantha
02-06-2012, 05:36 PM
You could :P I suppose that would be more modern than most things, I will look forward to the finished product; it's made me want to do pixel art though ;).

Paige.
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I really like this! I think it's really good, nice design :) I especially like the platform where the bed is and the stairs, I think they should release something like this in habbo :P

geo
02-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Oh my god, this is amazing! I love the beds and the shelves, it's really great. The platform for the bed is a really nice idea too, makes it a little different and less boring than just having it all one level. Great work & +REP! :)

Knewitall
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Wow, that's amazing. I especially love the bed, and that detail (don't know the english name for it) between the wall and the floor.
I got a bit confused by the bed platform though. I guess because the floor on there was the same as the rest it looked almost as if it was part of it.
But I still really like it! :D
+rep

SackRace
02-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Wow this is amazing! Good job, i'll +rep you when I can.

Seikou
03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
woaah, i love it! fab work, looks great!

Eric
03-06-2012, 01:24 PM
wow. that's very nice. the colours are perfect! it would be great to have a room like this in habbo!

Choco
03-06-2012, 02:12 PM
You could :P I suppose that would be more modern than most things, I will look forward to the finished product; it's made me want to do pixel art though ;).
oh make some piel art and uplaod it! i bet it'd be amazing!

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

I really like this! I think it's really good, nice design :) I especially like the platform where the bed is and the stairs, I think they should release something like this in habbo :P

aww haha thanks! i like places with different levels, it has a more roomy feel aha, my sisters bedroom has an upstairs so i thought i'd make this :)

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 03:14 PM ----------

Oh my god, this is amazing! I love the beds and the shelves, it's really great. The platform for the bed is a really nice idea too, makes it a little different and less boring than just having it all one level. Great work & +REP! :)

thank you so much! ;)

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 03:16 PM ----------

Wow, that's amazing. I especially love the bed, and that detail (don't know the english name for it) between the wall and the floor.
I got a bit confused by the bed platform though. I guess because the floor on there was the same as the rest it looked almost as if it was part of it.
But I still really like it! :D
+rep

oh thanks! its called a skirting board :) aha thanks so much the platform doesn't show enough floor, which has annoyed me :S aha thanks anyway! :D

Wow this is amazing! Good job, i'll +rep you when I can.

ahh thanks man! are you from Glasgow aha?

woaah, i love it! fab work, looks great!

thanks ;)

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 03:17 PM ----------

wow. that's very nice. the colours are perfect! it would be great to have a room like this in habbo!

thank you very much! ;')

auffant1
03-06-2012, 02:38 PM
O wow what an awesome room. The bed looks the best. Nice work :D.

Choco
03-06-2012, 03:34 PM
O wow what an awesome room. The bed looks the best. Nice work :D.

thanks man :) i was thinking of changing it suppose i won't anymore :)

Richie
03-06-2012, 06:15 PM
thats lethal man

the best thing imo is the bed

Choco
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
thats lethal man

the best thing imo is the bed

oh thanks! :) haha

Zeptis
03-06-2012, 09:02 PM
I remember this Alt from awhile back if I'm not mistaken, I like it. I don't think the random clutter on the computer table is necessary though

Choco
03-06-2012, 10:06 PM
I remember this Alt from awhile back if I'm not mistaken, I like it. I don't think the random clutter on the computer table is necessary though

oh okay :) i don't like the cluttered wardrobe thing haha :)

Vause
04-06-2012, 05:20 PM
oh i love it! well done.

Pegle
04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
I love it.

Rainbow
05-06-2012, 06:56 AM
omg, i love this, i love the way you've put habbo clothes in the room and they all go well together tbh, although the red bedding cover looks a lil too bright. +rep :)

Choco
05-06-2012, 12:52 PM
oh! thanks so much, i was planning on changing it to white :) haha it is too bight! thanks !

lawrawrrr
05-06-2012, 01:14 PM
This is really really good!! The bed is the only slightly odd thing IMO, the colours and the way it's really really straight whereas the sheet seems to have crumples on, you sort of expect it to be ruffled around the edges?

Choco
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
This is really really good!! The bed is the only slightly odd thing IMO, the colours and the way it's really really straight whereas the sheet seems to have crumples on, you sort of expect it to be ruffled around the edges?

thanks!:) i know i'm planning on changing the bed, i don't like the vibrancy of it, maybe change it to white covers and neat and tidy :)

lawrawrrr
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
thanks!:) i know i'm planning on changing the bed, i don't like the vibrancy of it, maybe change it to white covers and neat and tidy :)

i do like that it's got a colour, contrasts the black/white of the rest of the room. Maybe just turn the brightness down a little bit?

Jazz
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
I really love this whole room, its so well designed and beautiful +rep

bFen
08-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Looks really good!
At first i was a bit confused then i realized it was an upstairs bit, i just thought it was a slanted wall which confused me!
But this is great keep it up!

+Rep!

Choco
08-06-2012, 10:09 PM
I really love this whole room, its so well designed and beautiful +rep

thank you so much! :)

---------- Post added 08-06-2012 at 11:09 PM ----------

Looks really good!
At first i was a bit confused then i realized it was an upstairs bit, i just thought it was a slanted wall which confused me!
But this is great keep it up!

+Rep!

Cheers ben! :D ;) haha its all an illusion! :)

Jarkie
09-06-2012, 08:35 AM
I love it, great work! Rep+

MKR&*42
10-06-2012, 10:35 PM
I love everything about this room aha! The colours are fabulous, the layout is perfect and the furniture items look good :D

Only thing I could say (sure some1 else picked up on this) negatively is that the mirror looks a bit... wrong somehow xD. Nevertheless, good job :)

Choco
22-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I love everything about this room aha! The colours are fabulous, the layout is perfect and the furniture items look good :D

Only thing I could say (sure some1 else picked up on this) negatively is that the mirror looks a bit... wrong somehow xD. Nevertheless, good job :)
oh i know :) thanks so much guys! :) ahah i knwo the mirror wasn't even attempted to be done. i still need to fix it none the less haha :)

,Abbey
23-06-2012, 10:40 AM
It looks so good that it looks like something that you can make on the sims!

I love it, beast alteration I swear!

Your a boss at Alterations :D

Choco
16-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Oh, why thank you so much!!! :D

lRhyss
16-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Choco, The image is broken I can't see it :'(

David
16-01-2014, 04:19 PM
nice bump

Choco
16-01-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm so sorry Rhy's I'll re-upload its saved on a different laptop, ahaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!