PDA

View Full Version : www.Habubble.net --> Sign up today!

Peetze
02-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey, my name is Josh. I am the owner of a hot new fansite launching it's version one next week named Habubble! (http://www.habubble.net/forum)

We would like to take this opportunity to persuade you to join the Habubble community by signing up to our amazing forum now!

By signing up to Habubble now you can get yourself a free month of forum VIP! This includes:

- A coloured name of your choice(with or without sparkles)
- Access to VIP forums
- Special Permissions and access to forum mini-games
- And lots more!

To do this all you have to do is sign up and private message either Josh or Jordan with the subject ''Free VIP'' and in the message type ''givemefreevip''.

It's that simple!

Head over today to have an amazing time!

Thanks,
Josh.

alede
03-06-2012, 12:03 AM
On most forums around here everyone always says Fansites fail all the time now so no point and things like that.

But all I can say is Good Luck, hope you do well.

I am hoping that you get a big fan base as I am getting bored of the same fan sites, the same people. Will be nice to see a new site on the block. (P.S - try offer more than the leading fan sites are offering.) Use ideas fan sites got but make them different in its own way.

Plus don't open till you have staff otherwise it will fail.

Peetze
03-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Thanks a lot, your advice is much appreciated! If you'd like to sign up to our forum that would be great!

Help us out!

Thanks!:)

@alede

Aiden
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Good advice alede. You should ask for a job. :P

Milarz
05-06-2012, 07:45 AM
In my opinion, the only reason fansites fail, is because people don't bother. Nothing to do with the sites. (Except a few).

xxSweetnSpicyxx
14-06-2012, 10:02 PM
wow...amazing

Qzaki
14-06-2012, 10:49 PM
wow...amazing

Dont know what you viewed but I can't access the site.

I owned this domain and had it as a fan site in early 2007.. Actually the beginning of my love for web design. :P

peteyt
15-06-2012, 01:58 PM
If I was you I'd create at least a maintenance page, something explaining what your about, your aims etc. You can also use it for updates, have a timer on the launch and so on or if it's early days at least updates.

Also as someone mentioned above getting staff sorted, or at least some now is crucial. One problem I've seen, especially with radio sites, is they launch, and then advertise staff. The problem is that especially with radios (but others to), people want stuff right away, it's launched and they don't want to not see the site used to the full because staff wasn't sorted while they where building up to the launch.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!