PDA

View Full Version : Choca Heaven - Ends 16th June

Sloths
06-06-2012, 02:40 AM
http://habbox.com/text/brot/Choca+Heaven

Good morning, starshine. The Earth says hello. Gosh wasn't Johnny Depp so awkward in that movie but personally I love the older version; Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I think it was just the amazingness of the chocolate room or maybe it was the fact the songs weren't creepy like the newer version.

But anyways you have the entire chocolate factory at your disposal and you're only allowed in one room which would it be and why?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Kirstt
11-06-2012, 04:01 PM
I would be in the 3 course meal chewing gum one becuse it saves money and tbh i'm just chewing alll day ;)

iiLion
11-06-2012, 04:03 PM
In the first one, with an unlimited supply of chocolate river, and all those sweet trees! And a personal Umpa-Lumpa.

A4R0N
11-06-2012, 04:42 PM
got to be the first room you can't beat a chocolate river

Lee
11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd be in the 3 course chewing room because sure, you could have all the chocolate you wanted but at the end of the day it would get boring and sickly very very quickly - however in my chosen room you get a variety of meals that change each time. There is no repetitive flavours and you don't get bored of it quite so easily.

Succubus
12-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Has to be that room where some one looks bigger and some one looks smaller, I think I'd be amused all day by doing that, screw all the tasty treats!

LIAMGIBSON83
12-06-2012, 05:28 PM
I would love to be in the room to the exit...-.- i know it sounds like a bad things but it would probably drive me crazy being in a chocolate comma and i would love a chocolate river but i would rather have freedom haha;)

Fict
13-06-2012, 08:19 AM
I would be in the chewing gum room chewing all day long ;)

Kieran7
13-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Huh this is stupid girl power :)

---------- Post added 13-06-2012 at 06:38 PM ----------

Yea so would i got to go now my dads coming!

geo
13-06-2012, 08:54 PM
ummm the first room with the choc river. don't like sweets anyway, so i'd have to go hear. wish they'd do a room with buttons on trees, but like they're huge and loads of wispa bars. would be heaven x

Munex
14-06-2012, 06:35 AM
For me, there's only one clear answer to this question; it has to be, most definitely, without any trace of doubt ... the room in which "soda that never goes flat" is invented. No, not because I want a fizzy beverage, but because you begin to levitate upon drinking it. Performing flips in the sky is so much more rewarding than a few sickly treats! Oh, and the whole spinning-blade thing that would horrendously blend you into a rather unsatisfying Wonka Smoothie can easily be avoided by burping - no danger whatsoever! I hope...

DemonClown
14-06-2012, 09:35 AM
The never melting ice cream room, fantastic. Just carry them around anywhere and you'd always be ready.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!